✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I've just read this post by the National Geographic fb page:

"Starfish (sea stars) have no heart."

And I thought: "Well then, of course it couldn't be Coldplay's name, they've got heart, and it's such a GIGANTIC heart!!! :heart:"

This isn't meant to make light of tragedy, but as some of you know, my first Coldplay show waw 13 years ago in Foxboro, just outside of Boston. I loved the city for 10 years already, but that show and the people I shared it with strengthened that love. God bless Boston today.

today, while I was going to my lecture at the university, I saw a guy with official Viva la Vida t-shirt :awesome: :awesome: I was so tired and I could barely open my eyes but when I saw his t-shirt & him I was like this : :o :o :o :o and I smiled by myself till I reached the lecture hall :lol: , I think people thought that I was drunk or something :lol:

he was so cute :dazzled:

today, while I was going to my lecture at the university, I saw a guy with official Viva la Vida t-shirt :awesome: :awesome: I was so tired and I could barely open my eyes but when I saw his t-shirt & him I was like this : :o :o :o :o and I smiled by myself till I reached the lecture hall :lol: , I think people thought that I was drunk or something :lol:

Ask him out :dazzled:

^omg you should talk to him next time you see him!!!

And obviously he's cute, he's a Coldplay fan :awesome:

Talk to him and arrange some date indeed! :wacky:

^omg you should talk to him next time you see him!!!

And obviously he's cute, he's a Coldplay fan :awesome:

Talk to him and arrange some date indeed! :wacky:

Go talk to him!! :awesome:

The girl I like says she likes Coldplay along with other artists. :wacky:

hahaha thanks for your encourage :rolleyes: I'm not sure if I can see him again , because there is 24,000 students in this university :( but I'll open my Coldplay detectors when I'll be at the campus :laugh3: :laugh3:

wow i'm so jealos of her!!!!!!

''A commercial I shot back in 2003 at the hollywood bowl. Got to have my own private concert and yes Coldplay was amazing! The guys were awesome they also gave me free tickets and backstage passes to the show that night. Thanks MTV!''

^

jin256:

did they play the whole song for you?

211natly: Yes, they did. It was awesome I really did get my own private concert. They were performing at the Hollywood Bowl that night and during sound check they'd yell out to me asking what song i'd like to hear and they would play it! I was unreal one of the coolest experiences of my life. =0)

OMGGGGGG that is the coolest most awesome thing ever, like literally one of my biggest dreams ohmygod :dead: