✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

When I'm watching Live 2012 and someone passes by I always pause it and wait til they're gone because otherwise I can't sing along or get excited and I wonder, am I the only one who does that? :thinking:

oh the memories... :wideeyed: i'm so happy i recorded this so i can live through it again and again and again and again and again :) :dizzy2: :dance: :jonny: :chris: :drummer: :guy:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84YPuU0SxHU]Charlie Brown (Xyloband magic) - Coldplay Live in Stockholm 2012-08-30 - YouTube[/ame]

I get kind of sad when I think that I will probably never get to see Coldplay live. :shame:

Why do you think you'll never get to see them live?

It cracks me up when I'm actually listening to Clocks, and my 8 year old will ask "mommy, is that your phone"?

Wow...only two more days until the very first concert I went to is a year old. I recently took the photos off my phone and put them on my computer. I'll upload them in 2 days along with the video I took.

edit: Look what I just found on Youtube..it was uploaded last week. Check out this guy's channel, looks good!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw77yUP0Oc8]Coldplay - Swallowed in the Sea (Live From Abbey Road 2006) - YouTube[/ame]

I went to see Iron Man 3 yesterday.... I couldn't stop thinking how Gwyneth gets to be with my favourite man off screen and my other favourite man on screen :P

Chris+Gwyneth+Robert

Awesome! Gonna see it next week, what's it like?

I had the same thoughts on the other Iron Man movies oh well.. :)