✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Hey guys,

Got a message from Coldplaying.com that I haven't signed in for a long time! I know that's bad, but I'm travelling at the moment. But I just wanted to say that I'm still doing good work for the band. At every record store I visit, I search for Coldplay records and I put them in front of the CD row, haha!

I always do that too! :laugh3: Lucky you to be travelling so much :wacky:

Now I know a little bit of what Chris and other singers go through. My 17 yr old is in a musical, Anything Goes. They've been practicing intensely for the past 2 weeks. Opening night is tomorrow and he has lost his voice. I don't know what he'll do.

Oh no! I hope everything turns (turned?) out alright! :( :nice:

Politik is absolutely stunning, the last 2:26 is amazing

Don't get me started on Politik. I find the later versions in concerts are much better though, the original on the AROBTTH cd is bit tamed in comparison. Having Michael Kamen writing the treatments for their Grammys 2003 performance with the NY Philharmonic didn't hurt at all.

In my book, that's their best song ever.

Don't get me started on Politik. I find the later versions in concerts are much better though, the original on the AROBTTH cd is bit tamed in comparison. Having Michael Kamen writing the treatments for their Grammys 2003 performance with the NY Philharmonic didn't hurt at all.

In my book, that's their best song ever.

I agree 100%, it changes between Politik and A Rush of Blood to the Head as my favorite song

I'm going to see the Coldplay tribute band ''Coldplace'' in 2 hours. I already feel like I'm attending a genuine Coldplay concert:)

I saw a local tribute band a few days ago! They were really good... Some songs were better than others, of course... I and another coldplayer couldn't help but think of the Nice concert we attended last year... How we miss that day! :cry:

Hope you had a great time too :nice:

Oxfam online shop are selling a Twisted Logic tour crew jacket and now it's been reduced to 15 pounds. Someone please get it, I personally can't, but c'mon it's for charity!

948656_01.jpg?v=1

948656_02.jpg?v=1

http://www.oxfam.org.uk/shop/mens-clothing/coats-and-jackets/storm-tech-size-s-black-coldplay-2005-2006-twisted-logic-tour-crew-jacket-948656

dThank god I just made some extra money this weekend!!!:D

This isn't really a thought but I thought it was pretty cool when Coldplay where mentioned in my book. Basically, I was reading the Alex Rider book Crocodile Tears (Read it, it's awesome) and on page 35 it says Coldplay!!! :) yay! :)

Haha I read that book 3 years ago and I smiled at page 35, I was so fangirly back then...