✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

This is such a great thread. I loved your posts, they're all so funny and interesting. There's a Coldplay freak in every single one of us. :D

Whenever I'm out walking the streets (headphones on or not), I imagine myself being in a Coldplay video or on their concert (which I've never been to) and I see them everywhere. Those thoughts are often accompanied by a broad smile across my face so you can imagine what others think. :D

I've got another one. My brother works for a pharmaceutical company and once he brought home a prospect with the caption Cold Spray. You can imagine what I read there... I reread it a couple of times but the only thing I saw was Coldplay and I thought to myself: "So that's what he does at work." :P

^ don't worry it was out of 58 or

Something. I think i got a seventy six but the test

Was just to see how Smart you were

Also has anyone noticed some similarities in chords in songs? Like major minus and low are Em D Bflat C A and the hardest part and Charlie Brown are Gm Eflat Bflat

Ol.

Today is my first coldplay live anniversary, 24/05/12 was the best day in my life, a year ago.

Woo hoo!!! Happy Coldplay-versary!:D:dance:

Tomorrow is the 12th anniversary of my first all those years ago. As far as I know it was also their first U.S. show. FB is getting a good spamming tomorrow,

Something quite cool just happened.

I'm currently in an internship, and part of my job consists in emailing and then calling the people I sent a message to (companies, tourism offices...). Many of them have a music to make you wait til someone answers, or when they're closed and tell you the opening hours and that kind of things. So anyway, I was calling one of them. I heard a familiar male voice behind the other voice, and thought "oh hey omg what if it's Coldplay it could totally be Chr-oh WAIT" and holycrap their background music turned out to be Paradise :lol: