✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I had a weird dream last night. I went to bed with the thought that I had to remind my 14 yr old son that he was serving as a altar-boy first thing in the morning. Then I turned on my Coldplay youtube channel, put on my headset and went to sleep.

That's wen I dreamed that Chris, Jonny, and I were attending a weekday mass. But instead of church hymns, they were playing Coldplay music in church. I remember hearing Shiver, Yellow, and Clocks. Also, the ushers were collecting money (gifts) on a weekday mass which they don't usually do. I turned to Chris who was sitting right behind me and told him he better have some money on him. He reached in his pocket and only had a few coins. :lol:

I don't know how this came about, but I also remember that he stroked my cheek. :)

Weeks ago I dreamed I met them at a convenience store, during summer holidays, except it was very close to where I live :wtf: I was at the entrance, checking some postcards, when they appeared, carrying bags because they had just bought some food i guess (my mind deduced they were renting a house all together :wacko: ). I felt so weird because they were all there on a holiday trip together and i didn't want to disturb them, but they noticed me. They were tanned and handsome and so tall :dead: And omg, GUY KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK TO SAY HELLO :awesome: Yeah, i almost died in my dream :lol: So anyway i got to talk to them for a few secs :awesome::awesome:

But that was just a dream

just a dream

a dream :disappointed:

There's something going on on Twitter about Coldplay... They're like up for some kind of competition, "fan wars", against Conor Maynard, which Dan and Phil are talking about on BBC Radio 1... And it seems they hope Coldplay win... So there was this #ColdplayToWinFanWars tag spreading for a while...

They also mentioned Chris and how he "hides behind his tentacles" or something, I have no idea :lol:

EDIT: Ok no, Coldplay actually have already won and Dan&Phil were happy about it

EDIT 2: And later on, there was a quiz for the listeners... A girl, Zoe, called, and she had to answer wrongly to all questions, and one of these was "Describe Chris Martin", so she said: "He has tentacles" :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Weeks ago I dreamed I met them at a convenience store, during summer holidays, except it was very close to where I live :wtf: I was at the entrance, checking some postcards, when they appeared, carrying bags because they had just bought some food i guess (my mind deduced they were renting a house all together :wacko: ). I felt so weird because they were all there on a holiday trip together and i didn't want to disturb them, but they noticed me. They were tanned and handsome and so tall :dead: And omg, GUY KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK TO SAY HELLO :awesome: Yeah, i almost died in my dream :lol: So anyway i got to talk to them for a few secs :awesome::awesome:

But that was just a dream

just a dream

a dream :disappointed:

Hey....Come on Coeurli :) Don't Let It Break Your :heart:

42 minutes ago :awesome:

coincidence? I think not.

oh i didn't even see that :p :D

EDIT: i saw that but i didn't connect it to Coldplay :thinking: :inquisitive:, i was actually gonna remove it at first, but i decided to keep it :)

Why do they almost never play Parachutes live ? :angry: It's so short, Chris could play it between two songs and everyone would be happy idk :disappointed:

I think the others believe it's too mellow :nod: The last time he tried to play it he burst out laughing and then stopped looking at the others, as if he thought they'd have punched him in the eye if he'd kept on :P

And wonderful dream, anyway :dazzled:

I think the others believe it's too mellow :nod: The last time he tried to play it he burst out laughing and then stopped looking at the others, as if he thought they'd have punched him in the eye if he'd kept on :P

And wonderful dream, anyway :dazzled:

:surprised: Where was that?

:surprised: Where was that?

Mmmm I don't remember well... But it was like last year, one of these gigs in little venues... I'll try looking for a video!

EDIT: You can't see/hear much but here it is:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4yVfOULz2E]Coldplay Live @ UEA[/ame]

Nice truck..where is this from. Your garage?? :lol:

actually no :p it's a sim-racing game :)

i can be seen queit alot in this video as #17 :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZOiLWgYauE&feature=youtube_gdata]Saves and other stuff - YouTube[/ame]