✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I was watching the World's End with Simon Pegg and they have a bar called 'the beehive'. since Simon Pegg is a writer in the movie, this could possibly be a reference to beehive :)

I'm not interested in the movie, but I had been wondering if Chris made a cameo in this one, ala Shaun of the Dead!

I'm not interested in the movie, but I had been wondering if Chris made a cameo in this one, ala Shaun of the Dead!

Yeah it was a so-so movie. I didn't see Chris, but I wasn't paying a lot of attention anyway. so I could be wrong.

ATLAS

WHO ELSE IS SO HAPPY WITH IT?

ALL MY FRIENDS ARE SAYING IT'S NOT LIVING UP TO WHAT THEY EXPECT FROM HUNGER GAMES OR SOMETHING.....

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT, IT'S LIKE VIVA AND X&Y IN A SINGLE SONG. BEAUTIFUL.

DOES THIS MEAN LP6 IS GONNA BE LIKE THIS?

I WONDER IF XYLOBANDS AND STUFF WILL STILL FIT IN

THEY'LL TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL

I DON'T KNOW HOW

BUT THEY WILL

THEY ALWAYS DO

THEY ARE COLDPLAY.

I am now listening to the Danish Download List - I wonder whether VH1 Denmark has got hold of the video so that they can play it - it is currently no. 8/9 on iTunes list in Denmark.

I wonder whether I did right: I entered the competition about winning a butterfly t-shirt signed by the band. I congratulated the site with the worldwide success of ATLAS and wrote that I loved the song very much and hoped that it would also be released on vinyl (knowing that A meant that this would not be - he answered a question about it today. And I also added that I and many other coldplayers would like to hear ATLAS live in concerts. Now I wonder whether the recipient of the competition entries brings this kind of information to the crew / the band.

From an article about Walk Off the Earth:

Big-name fans: The success of the Gotye cover led to the band's major-label deal. "A couple weeks after that happened, we got contacted by Coldplay's management, asking us to cover one of their songs," Luminati says. "It's insane."

I can't find a video so I guess they didn't cover on of their songs :\