✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Na, not even! ;)

I think for the next tour, the boys should bring back Swallowed In The Sea, whether it be in its full version or an acoustic version. That song is beautiful. Also, if they play POC live again, let the audience sing Ri-ri's part. And how long must we wait for LIALD? :rolleyes:

I would love it if they started playing Swallowed in the Sea too!! Although I like POC, I can do without it in the next tour. :P

Yes! New album with consequent concerts will be much appreciated soon, please! Preferably in areas near to where we live. haha :)

Two years ago Mylo Xyloto was released. Two years ago I became coldplayer. That's wonderful how one music band can change your life. Before Coldplay I listened only mainstream pop music, but after discovering them I fell in love with rock. Even though they aren't big rockers now, but I love them! It's amazing chemistry! I also love this forum! Coldplaying is the best place where I could be. You coldplayers are amazing and smart people! I love to talk with you or just read your discussions. I don't know what kind of person I would be without Coldplay music and without you coldplayers! :kiss:

Anyway, I just wanted to say happy birthday Mylo Xyloto! :heart:

i was thinking about the lyrics to trouble a while back

i dont know what the lyrics are trying to say

its like

'i hurt you and did the bad things because i was stupid and now i cant run away from what i did. i am also tangled up in my self-induced fuckery'

but then

'they spun a web for me' = 'it was not my fault though someone le trapped me'???

probably put that line in because it sounded good when sung without realising it kinda screws over the rest of the song by making it sound responsibility shirking

now the song doesnt make sense to me

i like analysing stuff