✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

This Wednesday I was at a pub and a band covered The Killers and Radiohead among others, and I thought they HAD to play Coldplay at some point, and they did! They covered The Scientist! :wacky:

I was talking to someone when I heard it, and I lost it :lol: I stopped talking and said: "OHMYGOOODDDDDDDDDD THAT'S COLDPLAY YES! Oh I'm so sorry it's just that I love love love this band and I was waiting all night for them to cover it so I'm very happy right now"

:lol:

Also yesterday night, I was at a very very cool flat with some friends, and in the kitchen there's an entire wall that is actually a chalkboard. I obviously proceeded in drawing hearts everywhere and writing a big COLDPLAY :awesome:

I think the next classic song the boys should bring back for the next tour should be A Message. Played in it's full original entity. That song is gold and I don't think it's been properly played on tour. Correct me if I'm wrong.

oh yes. I absolutely loved the acoustic version they did for haiti campaign. I would love for them to do a version like that.

I think the next classic song the boys should bring back for the next tour should be A Message. Played in it's full original entity. That song is gold and I don't think it's been properly played on tour. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes, yes. Yes.

Yes.

A Message is my favorite behind AROBTTH. (Neither of which are played.)

i have mentioned this before probably, but it just pisses me off everytime. Was it any of you guys?

When I hear a very loud scream in the crowd while listening to a live Coldplay song, I often wonder if it's anyone I know on Coldplaying :lol:

Strong yes to bringing back A Message. The first time I heard it was when I watched that show for Haiti and I actually cried in front of my tv.

From an interview with Elaine Cassidy:

You were in the video for Coldplay’s single ‘The Scientist’. How was that?

At a party I met a director who asked if I wanted to be in a pop video. The film clip was recorded in reverse, Twin Peaks-style, so Chris Martin had to learn the song backwards – I know it backwards now, too. We were supposed to kiss in the original script, but Chris refused – he’d just got together with Gwyneth Paltrow. So I was snubbed by Chris Martin!

link

From an interview with Elaine Cassidy:

You were in the video for Coldplay’s single ‘The Scientist’. How was that?

At a party I met a director who asked if I wanted to be in a pop video. The film clip was recorded in reverse, Twin Peaks-style, so Chris Martin had to learn the song backwards – I know it backwards now, too. We were supposed to kiss in the original script, but Chris refused – he’d just got together with Gwyneth Paltrow. So I was snubbed by Chris Martin!

link

Oww. So cute.he must love gwyneth s much.

• 2 weeks later...

People at college are always really shocked when they find out that Coldplay are my favourite band. I think it's because the rest of my music taste varies from 60's northern soul to 70's/80's ska, reggae, two tone and punk to 90's britpop. Which all kind of follows the 'subculture' or 'group' i guess I'm a part of. Then I say but Coldplay are my favourite band :P.

So um I just came across this tweet:

coldplayzone.it ‏@coldplayzoneit 6 h

Breaking news: i Coldplay, con grandi probabilità, terranno un concerto a Londra a fine dicembre 2013 (grazie a Marina per la segnalazione)

(it means something along the lines of:"there's a big probability that Coldplay will play a concert in London in late December 2013 (thank you Marina for telling us)"

This isn't true, right ? :|

Right? :|

( I'm coming back to France between the 23rd and the 29th of December btw. :| What if. God no. :| )

So um I just came across this tweet:

coldplayzone.it ‏@coldplayzoneit 6 h

Breaking news: i Coldplay, con grandi probabilità, terranno un concerto a Londra a fine dicembre 2013 (grazie a Marina per la segnalazione)

(it means something along the lines of:"there's a big probability that Coldplay will play a concert in London in late December 2013 (thank you Marina for telling us)"

This isn't true, right ? :|

Right? :|

( I'm coming back to France between the 23rd and the 29th of December btw. :| What if. God no. :| )

Before everyone starts posting this everywhere on the forum, there's a thread about this here.