✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

my friend is visiting me at uni right now, and last night she laid down on my bed and sighed, looking up at my coldplay poster, and said "man, coldplay sure are unattractive. i mean, chris martin's pretty hot, but the rest look like they could really use a joint and a shave."

my roommate chimed in, saying that she agreed chris was hot, but then she looked over to me and said, "chelsea, you're turning all red..."

i wasn't angry, i just thought they were very, very wrong :laugh4:

HAHA! :laugh3: That's hilarious. Which poster is it? Guy's always attractive... I'm a bit surprised.

Guest Grace

i think they're all rather good-looking!

but i get the point.

my mum thinks chris is "awfully skinny". :laugh3: he sure is slim, but i don't get what's wrong with that.

oh, and my sister one's said that jonny looks like a dog. :cry:

but i get the point.

my mum thinks chris is "awfully skinny". :laugh3: he sure is slim, but i don't get what's wrong with that.

:shocked2: A dog ????

where on earth did she get that from ?! He surely does not look like a dog at all !

aww, poor Jonny..

Guest Grace

hahaha.

i think she said it when she looked at my coldplay poster the other day.

(it's the one hotplay007 [sorry, what's your name?] posted.)

but i get the point.

Jonny is sexy. I've got to say, the man looks better than I thought he did way back when. A dog? No, that's offensive.:thumbsdown:

oh it's getting worse ! I wouldnt have said anything if it was about an old pic from the early days but that's one of the nicest pics of them, they're gorgeous on it !

Oh I agree. That's just... bad. They've really all grown to look way better than when they were back then. Though, I do love looking at the old fotos because they look so cute. Have you seen the Shiver video? It's so cute! I just want to pinch his wittle cheeks.:lol:

Guest Grace

hey Indya! that's such a pretty name! :nice:

hehehe, yeah, but she was just joking around.

she's actually a fan of coldplay.

i gave her all my coldplay cds to put them on her ipod.

she cannot wait to listen to the new record, too.

i guess she just doesn't think they're any hot! :laugh3:

Oh I agree. That's just... bad. They've really all grown to look way better than when they were back then. Though, I do love looking at the old fotos because they look so cute. Have you seen the Shiver video? It's so cute! I just want to pinch his wittle cheeks.:lol:

Of course I've seen it :nice: :P

and I also love looking at old pics ! So young and so cute !

Grace, it's cool that your sister's into Coldplay and that she's a fan because of their music and not of their looks :rolleyes:

and... ooh ! How is it that I cant manage to spread the Coldplay love to anyone?! :\

Haha, but, what's the good in that? I mean, it's like taking the flavor away from the meal. You need the good looks to go along with the music. NOT ALL THE TIME but... Coldplay just tastes better when they sing good, make fantastic music and look good. It's like a full coursed meal!!!!

Aw, thank you. I really like your name as well! <3

Of course I've seen it :nice: :P

and I also love looking at old pics ! So young and so cute

and... ooh ! How is it that I cant manage to spread the Coldplay love to anyone?! :\

I know right! I mean, everyone in my school is always like, "Ew, Coldplay? No. 30 Seconds to Mars." and I'm just like, "Oh yeah ok then..." That's one reason I came on here is because I can't seem to talk about Coldplay to anyone except my family and my one friend. Now I'm happy as can be!!:P

Guest Grace

^ i don't get why so many people dislike coldplay.

personally, i don't know one single person that hates coldplay. :dozey:

there's this guy at my school running around with a coldplay t-shirt and many people i know from school listen to coldplay and are not ashamed of it.

:lol: join the club !

I know right. I'm excited but a little annoyed because of how much hype it's getting and it's not even out for people to discuss and listen to 30,000x. It's just mysterious.:( I want to know but I know I can't until there's a leak or just when it comes out. *Sigh*

^ i don't get why so many people dislike coldplay.

personally, i don't know one single person that hates coldplay. :dozey:

there's this guy at my school running around with a coldplay t-shirt and many people i know from school listen to coldplay and are not ashamed of it.

*Sigh* could be location. People here say that they hate his voice but... I don't get it either. My dad likes to say, "Wanna know how I know you're gay? Because you like Coldplay." just like from 40 year old virgin. That pisses me off sometimes but.. he always says, it's ok, I'm just kidding.

I know a few people (I mean like 5 :dozey:) who like them but that's it. Most of my friends dont even know who they are or what kind of music they do.. that's frustrating!!

I dont know real Coldplay haters, which is good 'cause they'd have serious issues with me !

But my sister's fiancé likes to get on my nerves saying stupid shit about Coldplay ! And when I'm really pissed off and not longer listening to him, he just says 'ooh you know I dont even really know what they do, just one or two songs.. why would you care about what I might think?!'.. and then I feel a bit better but still, he can be annoying sometimes !

Lol, gah, people like that frustrate me. They don't have any room to talk if they have no idea what they're talking about. It's like a waste of air somebody could be breathing, so what's the point in saying it? I saw my dad's ipod and only saw Talk under Coldplay. That was sucky because when I didn't have my iPod or it ran out of battery, I would have to use his and that's all he had that I was interested in besides 80s music. So, I would listen to it about 30x then move on to something less interesting.