✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

HAHA, that's hilarious. no muse but so totally coldplay. I remember that stage. It was rough. All I thought about was Chris Martin's good looks. I mean, I swear, I saw him in one of the presidents faces hanging on the wall in my old history class. I had no idea who the rest of the band were. All i knew was Chris' beautiful voice and face. THEN, came Jonny and Guy and Will... changed my life forever. Does she know about the rest of the band or just... "CHRIS IS HOT!" ?

Lol, hey she can dream. At least Guy's free. I can dream and dream and hey pull a move or two if I ever in my life get the chance too. :wink3:

Pervertedness never leaves you, once you're a perv, you can never stop :P

True !! should've known better by now :sneaky:

^LOL!

Here's a well.. thought...

Today in World History, we were watching a movie and my friend passed me a random note saying, "Was a long and dark December, from the roof tops I remember there was snow"

awwwww ! how sweet :nice:

the only note one of my friends gave me during a class was one saying : I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt, so sexy it hurts :laugh3:

I've been hoed down with schoolwork that I really don't want to do :bigcry: Violet Hill came on radio earlier this week and the next morning Yellow was on :nice:

Like Chavi, I miss here, purvin' with you guys and piccies of Chrissy and Guy :bigcry:

My sister found my little collection of pics of Chris in one of my folders, "okay then" was her comment... I went beetroot red :laugh3:

Ah, I didn't even know a VLV ringtone existed yet! Usually it takes them over a month to come out with a ringtone of a new song like that, at least in my experience.

I'll just stick to Don't Panic for now :P

Ooh, random thought:

I've been playing Viva La Vida quite a lot on the speakers this past week, quite loud too, and especially today (because one of my earphones broke yesterday :dozey:), but I usually play these song when I think no one is around. But today I heard one of the girls walking down the stairs this morning, and i could SWEAR she was whistling Viva La Vida! I mean it could have been a similar sounding song I guess, but I know the melody to that chorus when I hear it :P

So there you go. And example of Coldplay being contagious, in action.

RANDOMLY CONSTANT THOUGHT:

They cannot tour Australia!!!!!:cry: Not yet anyway. I'll be stuck only a days' drive away with no slightly possible way of getting to see a show!!!! who else has suffered this terrible fate and survived?:confused:

my mom just broke my heart.

i burned her a copy of the leaked CD and put it in her car yesterday. today she came home with this really guilty look on her face.

i asked her if she liked it, and she said she LOVED it to death. and then she said "i have to tell you something, and you're not going to like it." and i was like "...erm, what?" and she said, "now that i've heard this, i've decided that i have to go see coldplay on july 3 in CT."

and my face went :sick:

because i'm out of the country for the rest of the summer on june 28, and it's already been incredibly painful for me not to be able to go see them in CT.

and then my brother piped up and said that he wanted to go too. so its a freaking family affair again, like the today show will be, but...WITHOUT ME.

:bigcry:

well, i guess my family won't be wasting coldplay's time in my state, assuming they can get tickets, which could be tricky, but i have my ways. it's not that i don't really WANT them to go, it's that i'm sooooo fucking jealous. :bigcry:

there's my sob story for the day :P

Eh, I just have to say that you people that actually have a chance on going to the concert are really lucky.

I doubt they'll ever include a show in Croatia for their tour :( That would be like a dream come true.

Coldplay guided me through my Physics mock today, one of the questions:

'Cars on motorways travel at high speeds. This means that warning signs are needed to guide them (something like that I cant remember it word for word). These signs are usually yellow.'

Well actually rather than guiding me it put me off and made me go into a Coldplay day dream :wacko: That's gotta be deliberate, there can't be that many Coldplay references by accident!

Today I went into HMV, Looking at Viva La Vida being NO1 I heared Amsterdam, Then Fix You, Then I heared Talk. All in a row. Then a killers track and then A rush of blood to the head. Then I went out of HMV and how many more would they have played if I stayed!!

Haha well I've not yet got to listen to VLVODAAHF my preferred way - on the excellent kitchen stereo system with everyone out of the house and all 47 minutes of music at maximum loudness. I only ever have em up that loud when a new album comes out of course, I'm a good boy!:D

i love this random thread =]

guys wish me luck... ive been desperately trying to win tickets for msg on the radio since friday. i just entered one more sweepstakes theyre doing.

i swear to god, if i dont go to this show idk what i'll do. i live, like, 20 minutes away from the city!!!! itll be torture knowing theyre RIGHT THERE and i couldn't go =[

i love this random thread =]

guys wish me luck... ive been desperately trying to win tickets for msg on the radio since friday. i just entered one more sweepstakes theyre doing.

i swear to god, if i dont go to this show idk what i'll do. i live, like, 20 minutes away from the city!!!! itll be torture knowing theyre RIGHT THERE and i couldn't go =[

Itll be unlucky for you not to go! Anyway good luck in getting the tickets

Random coldplay moment: The other day my friend was talking about her relationship with her boyfriend, who apparently has some really odd haircut, and she's broken up with him quite a few times on and off before - and so one night she was just talking about how the two of them recently got into a huge fight and mentioned something about "being back at square one" .... :sick: And you can just imagine me going :o

But I didn't want to say anything since, you know, it would be kinda rude to bust out singing coldplay songs in the middle of a breakup. :shame: