✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

all this hype is getting to my head...I've had 6 dreams about hearing the new album and yesterday an email came through about the 'official tracklisting revealed' - it was my 42 email!!!:shocked2:

ah

that's soo damn cool :D

i've been watching coldplay at glastonbury 2002 videos on youtube all day, which i'd never really explored fully before, and i'm completely blown away. that performance was completely AMAZING. i really should have looked into it before, i'm kicking myself now, but goodness, it's INCREDIBLE.

i particularly like this one (but i love them all):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIOdxcO1xI0

i think it's cute that chris's brother lost his job to come see him at glasto :nice:

and at the end, guy comes over and wraps chris in a hug, which i find really adorable!

^Great video

I had a Coldplay dream, Im so happy 1st 1 Ive had. about the new Coldplay album in the concert. Excellet. They tricked every1 by playing the beginning of swqaure one but when it kicked in it was completley different. It sounded good. And I heared Viva La Vida. It was an acoustic song and Chis was just singing soulfuly. It was such a cool dream. Cant remember much else. Hope today I have another one.:)

i had a radiohead dream last night, but no coldplay dream in a while :sad:

that'll probably change when all the release dates come closer!

but while looking through all the glasto 2002 footage today, i realized that the version of "clocks" that they did was my FIRST coldplay experience ever. back in 2002, "clocks" was all over the radio and TV, and it had three separate videos circulated on VH1 all the time: the real promo vid, the storytellers version, and then this other live one that had the big green laser that they do during that song. i distinctly remember 12-year-old me catching my mom watching it on VH1 and thinking "hmm, good song. that skinny guy with hardly any hair moves strangely." i think it was the first time i'd ever heard it or anything. and in the coming months every time i saw one of the three videos on TV, i distinctly remember thinking "my GOD, how many videos does this song HAVE?!"

so today i learned that it was the GLASTO 2002 performance that was on TV all the time...so that was my first real coldplay experience, i think

(well, not really. i'd seen "yellow" many times before, but didn't realize until may 2005 that it was made by the same guys that did "clocks")

so there's my thrilling story :dozey:

My eyes hurt after reading this crap lol :D

but while looking through all the glasto 2002 footage today, i realized that the version of "clocks" that they did was my FIRST coldplay experience ever. back in 2002, "clocks" was all over the radio and TV, and it had three separate videos circulated on VH1 all the time: the real promo vid, the storytellers version, and then this other live one that had the big green laser that they do during that song. i distinctly remember 12-year-old me catching my mom watching it on VH1 and thinking "hmm, good song. that skinny guy with hardly any hair moves strangely." i think it was the first time i'd ever heard it or anything. and in the coming months every time i saw one of the three videos on TV, i distinctly remember thinking "my GOD, how many videos does this song HAVE?!"

so today i learned that it was the GLASTO 2002 performance that was on TV all the time...so that was my first real coldplay experience, i think

(well, not really. i'd seen "yellow" many times before, but didn't realize until may 2005 that it was made by the same guys that did "clocks")

^Great video

I had a Coldplay dream, Im so happy 1st 1 Ive had. about the new Coldplay album in the concert. Excellet. They tricked every1 by playing the beginning of swqaure one but when it kicked in it was completley different. It sounded good. And I heared Viva La Vida. It was an acoustic song and Chis was just singing soulfuly. It was such a cool dream. Cant remember much else. Hope today I have another one.:)

:stunned: oooh I'd love them to do that really !!

But then, I'd really want them to play the whole song Square one..

Still a cool dream !

:laugh3::lol: How 12-year-old you described Chris !!!

That's a great first Coldplay experience.. I dont even remember mine. Probably me seeing The scientist video or something. :dozey:

But I do remember that back in 2002 (I think) I read an article about Gwyneth dating some lame British popstar and I thought "who the hell is that dude ? God, he's like 5 years younger than her...". I just realised months after that this dude was Chris !

and yeah, I was 13.. 5 years was a huuuuuge difference in a couple for me. But it's really NOT !!! :lol::dozey:

heh, I've only ever had one real coldplay dream, kind of vague but I think it involved me winning a contest to go to chris martin's house, my brother was in it somewhere too, and I remember Chris teaching me to dance (you know, the weird spinning stuff he does on the X&Y tour). kinda weird.

While typing a post on a different thread, I realized I had a coldplay dream last night! I just remember a scene of them on a stage, they were like a mariachi band playing a real upbeat joyful song, and halfway through the song a guy from offstage (I'll just call him phil) stopped them and said it needed to be a little slower and darker, and then chris started arguing. It was really funny, they were wearing sombrero's and all.

^Great video

oh congratulations Ravi

that's a cool dream, i hope it will fulfil:D

I was just watching the Live Is For Living performance from the Live 2003 Dvd and got a thought.You think that maybe we could see the track re-appear in the set list this upcoming tour?With the whole Life and Death theme with the new album seems pretty fitting.But its probably most likely not to happen but just a thought.