✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Today is my 1st Coldplaying anniversary ! One year since I joined this forum. :bliss:

It has been a year full of changes in my own life...Since I joined this forum, I graduated from university and moved to another continent. On the Coldplay side of things, I started a Coldplay CD collection, I made the Oldplaying thread (loved by some, hated by others), I took part in a lot of more and less futile discussions, elimination games etc., witnessed the release of a new album and the start of a new tour, made myself a penpal through Secret Santa (@iamsue :D), started a project dedicated to bring a particular song to the band's attention and finally, thanks to being on the forum, last month I got the opportunity to see Coldplay live for the first time and with such a great view too !

So thanks to all the nice people I have met here on the forum and have had the chance to talk to or play games with or now even sing together with ! Here's to all of you :loveshower:

EDIT: Here's a little something I made for you. Bear in mind that it was produced in 5 minutes, that I can't play the piano and that both my recording device as well as the piano were crap. So don't take it seriously :) It was just a little fun I wanted to share with you:

http://www.filedropper.com/medley

Congrats, I Ran Away! I think we should celebrate what YOU have brought to us. You are a tireless, and creative, brilliant contributor who stretches the bar and offers well-thought out perceptions. You show people what it is like to be authentic and genuine. You are a friend. Thank you, for being here and for being you!!

• Like 2

Congrats, I Ran Away! I think we should celebrate what YOU have brought to us. You are a tireless, and creative, brilliant contributor who stretches the bar and offers well-thought out perceptions. You show people what it is like to be authentic and genuine. You are a friend. Thank you, for being here and for being you!!

Thank you for these kind words !! Yeah well, I don't know about that (after all, I have been voted Biggest Spammer at the Coldplaying awards at the end of 2015 :D) but I do know that I cherish all the interactions that I have had with you @iamsue, my dear Coldplayer friend ! :) Thank you for being here and being such a kind person (and for making good and mysterious riddles for Guess Coldplay Song ;)) ! Of course I also cherish the interactions with many other kind people here :)

The playing of Parachutes at last night's concert made me think of this....Do you guys think that they are eventually going to cycle through every album song in their discography by the end of the tour?

• Like 2

The playing of Parachutes at last night's concert made me think of this....Do you guys think that they are eventually going to cycle through every album song in their discography by the end of the tour?

I doubt it because I believe there will be repetitions eventually, but that would be cool :)

Radiohead, Muse, Nine Inch Nails, twenty one pilots, Tycho, Pomegranates, Beck, Foo Fighters, Jon Hopkins, Dire Straits, Bowie

There's so much EPIC MUSIC AND ARTISTS:D

Thanks! I have about half of those, but I'll give a listen to the rest too!:)

I'll be presenting something in front of a client next week and there were two videos somebody in the company made to introduce the topic. One had generic background music and the other one had Reign Of Love playing. :dazzled: Guess which one I chose. I need to speak to that person who made it.

• Like 2

Funny, but that occurred to me last night too. Thought of the whole past, present, future theme of the SB50 performance. It makes me sad, because I think this could be.a sort of "farewell" tour.