✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Wow okay. Our busses don't play any music, you just sit there in silence and occasionally the computer voice speaker says what bus stop comes next :wacko:

Most of the times I would prefer to hear the computer voice. Except for those rare moments when I listen to good music.

There are three little clocks in different places around my living room, and each second, they all tick, but at slightly different times. Right now, I swear the pattern of ticking they are making is the tune of Clocks.

• Like 2

There are three little clocks in different places around my living room, and each second, they all tick, but at slightly different times. Right now, I swear the pattern of ticking they are making is the tune of Clocks.

Can you record it with your phone ? :)

When I heard Lianne Le Havas as the supporting act of Coldplay, I immediatly wanted to check her songs out, but now that I have, I must say I'm a little dissapointed. It almost feels like I'm listening to two different artists. Strange how live and studio versions can be so different. She's good, but not really my style. I don't know man... meh.

You mean the piano riff that goes:

123 123 12 123 123 12... (ya know)

That's pretty cool:D

• Like 1

When I heard Lianne Le Havas as the supporting act of Coldplay, I immediatly wanted to check her songs out, but now that I have, I must say I'm a little dissapointed. It almost feels like I'm listening to two different artists. Strange how live and studio versions can be so different. She's good, but not really my style. I don't know man... meh.

Hmm interesting. Need to check her out later.