✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Can we all take a moment to appreciate that dancing monkeys have not come onstage during the last 2 concerts?

Ermee, you were saying...?

PH, have you been reading this thread? [emoji14]

619fb893374d561fd2aed9081a402af7.jpg

• Like 2

Guest diogo_sg
Yay,I hadn't even noticed! :dance:42 messages and 42 likes :D (Although now after this my messages are going to be 43 :P). I spend a lot of time in the forums!A few of my likes are from you,so thank you :D

haha! no problem [emoji1]

I don't know if anyone else is interested in planes, but I'm wondering what happened to the 737 BBJ they had on the MX Tour. Now it seems they have some kind of BAe/Avro jet.

[MEDIA=twitter]717129285887266816[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplaying/status/717129285887266816

Maybe it was just leased/rented because they probably switch planes every tour because I think they had an ERJ-135 on the Twisted Logic Tour and a Challenger on the Viva la Vida Tour.

• Like 2

I don't know if anyone else is interested in planes, but I'm wondering what happened to the 737 BBJ they had on the MX Tour. Now it seems they have some kind of BAe/Avro jet.

[MEDIA=twitter]717096287489892352[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplaying/status/717096287489892352

Maybe it was just leased/rented because they probably switch planes every tour because I think they had an ERJ-135 on the Twisted Logic Tour and a challenger on the Viva la Vida Tour.

Now this is some next level geekiness haha:D

• Like 3

but to be honest my kids love song Adventure of ... just 'cos of monkeys!!! hahaha

when they hear it (without seeing monkeys) they just ask:

"Those are the monkeys! hey where are the monkeys????? give me monkeys!"

(and they are only 4 yrs old)

hahaha

• Like 3

but to be honest my kids love song Adventure of ... just 'cos of monkeys!!! hahaha

when they hear it (without seeing monkeys) they just ask:

"Those are the monkeys! hey where are the monkeys????? give me monkeys!"

(and they are only 4 yrs old)

hahaha

Same here! Daughter's crazy about them!

• Like 2

I wish R42 came back :disappointed:

I'd love to read his input about how the tour is going so far and the little stories he used to share about the shows...

I remember reading somewhere that he'll be back. In the meantime if you haven't read it, check out Matt McGinn's book.

[MEDIA=amazon]1907554297[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: http://www.amazon.com/Roadie-My-Life-Road-Coldplay/dp/1907554297

I actually feel good when my phone battery says it's at 42%. I realised I have a top and cardigan with birds printed on them which now remind me of "O" and "Up With The Birds". I might be a little geek and wear them to the Wembley gig along with my Bird necklace or even my Star necklace as a reminder of SFOS. I went back to my family home the other day and came across my Under One Roof 2013 Xyloband. Can't wait to get another one and see the entire room beautifully lit up! x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 2

I remember reading somewhere that he'll be back. In the meantime if you haven't read it, check out Matt McGinn's book.

[MEDIA=amazon]1907554297[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: http://www.amazon.com/Roadie-My-Life-Road-Coldplay/dp/1907554297

It's funny you say that because I'm actually rereading it at the moment! All the excitement from the tour made me want to read it again :D

• Like 1

I'm just sitting there staring at they grey sky and listening to O. It's amazing how this song makes anything seem more beautiful.

I AGREE SO HARD

btw Parachutes is the perfect album for appreciating crappy weather, especially we never change.

• Like 1