✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

So this was my conversation with Eviebot:

Me: What is your favorite Coldplay song?

Eviebot: I don't listen to Coldplay.

[some nonsense here]

Me: Do you listen to Coldplay?

Eviebot: God, no. I don't think anyone would admit to listening to them, anyway.

Me: Why not?

Eviebot: Other things that are pretty important.

Me: Like what?

Eviebot: My job, for example.

Me: How do I know you're not lying?

Eviebot: Only wait to see a cat.

Me: Which Coldplay songs have you heard?

Eviebot: Give me some options.

Me: Paradise, Shiver, Viva la Vida, or Speed of Sound.

Eviebot: Do you know that you are a machine?

Me: :wtf: Yeah, of course.....

Eviebot: It is not a comedian band.

Me: What kind of a band is it?

Eviebot: I just don't like sushi that much.

[i give up at this point.]

Guest diogo_sg
They definitely used an MX photo in the AHFOD set right? I'm not just seeing things?

They did. You aren't.

I never really liked Strawberry Swing. I found myself skipping it almost every time it came up. Today it came up and I ended up listening to the whole song. It kind of sneaked up on me and I have to say I like it now, mainly because of its calming effect and soft guitar sounds and instrumental harmony.

I don't know if you remember me telling you a week ago how happy I was that I heard AOAL played on a tv show in my country? :D The tv show is X Factor(the auditions) and the guy who chooses the songs that are being played in the background must be a fan of Coldplay.In yesterday's episode they played HFTW and SFOS and in today's episode they played Low and an acoustic version of Clocks :D It makes me happy :bliss:

• Like 2

I just burned myself a CD of the new album for my car (I never put original CDs in the car...they would get WRECKED by the extreme cold/hot here) and the sound is SO GOOD in my car speakers.

I find myself just sitting in my car sometimes jamming out like there's no tomorrow and it is GLORIOUS :earmuffs::earmuffs:

• Like 4

I just burned myself a CD of the new album for my car (I never put original CDs in the car...they would get WRECKED by the extreme cold/hot here) and the sound is SO GOOD in my car speakers.

I find myself just sitting in my car sometimes jamming out like there's no tomorrow and it is GLORIOUS :earmuffs::earmuffs:

I like driving at night because no one can see you sing along LOL

• Like 2