✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Haha gai I was first lel[emoji14]

And the part I had tears was that boy could not sing and he could only cry which that made me cry more :bigcry:

ok, i'll give you just this once :P how are doing girl? all better?

btw, that video had me crying like a baby too! incredible emotion from an autistic boy, no matter where in the spectrum he might fall.

• Like 1

ok, i'll give you just this once[emoji14]how are doing girl? all better?

btw, that video had me crying like a baby too! incredible emotion from an autistic boy, no matter where in the spectrum he might fall.

Hehe thanks for asking :kiss:

I'm getting better yes, been out from work almost two weeks :uhoh: although I'm still a bit weak but I have had plenty of time to rest more. Once I got out from the hospital, I was not allowed to go outside too. Man, I stayed for 9 days and it felt sucked already lmao :laugh3:

I know right! I was just about to sleep and my friend sent that video and it literally made me cry like a baby! Poor that little kid, I wish Chris would see the video, I bet it would mean so much to him.

Hehe thanks for asking :kiss:

I'm getting better yes, been out from work almost two weeks :uhoh: although I'm still a bit weak but I have had plenty of time to rest more. Once I got out from the hospital, I was not allowed to go outside too. Man, I stayed for 9 days and it felt sucked already lmao :laugh3:

I know right! I was just about to sleep and my friend sent that video and it literally made me cry like a baby! Poor that little kid, I wish Chris would see the video, I bet it would mean so much to him.

glad you are feeling better! 9 days is a looong stay. yeah, let's hope it gets to coldplay. amazing what their music can achieve! when seeing videos like this, it makes me realize just how invalid and baseless all the harassment coldplay gets for writing emotionally driven songs. (music is subjective afterall) no wonder they've learnt to not care much about the haters any more.

• Like 3

Had tears while watching an autism kid with his dad at a Coldplay concert in Bogota. Too emotional :bigcry:

It was so emotional, I had some tears in my eyes. I'm glad his dad decided to share it, because that's how must of us feel when we see Coldplay playing live :')

Ps. It was in the April 16 concert in Mexico City

Latin american crowds are so awesome, can't wait for AHFOD and Up&Up vids to be released :dance:

got inspired today to update my avatar and sigpic, both from Rio's concert

still haven't gotten over my AHFOD post concert depression, lol

they are simply amazing! i've been catching up on the rare c-stage performances today and the reception of even a b-side song like see you soon is simply fantastic! just how many people are singing along to it? in the US, most people in the audience wouldn't even know the song, let alone appreciate it.

• Like 2

they are simply amazing! i've been catching up on the rare c-stage performances today and the reception of even a b-side song like see you soon is simply fantastic! just how many people are singing along to it? in the US, most people in the audience wouldn't even know the song, let alone appreciate it.

The crowds were really wonderful for all the shows. So welcoming! They set the bar quite high.

You can actually hear them singing along to all the songs, old, new, rare! And the boys looked so happy! No wonder they chose to start there.

tumblr_o497tyVrZE1uhyuajo1_400.gif

Some of you might know that I'm not a huge fan of the new albums, but I had a funny experience today.

I just got out of an interview which I was very pleased with (as were they as I got the call for the position about an hour after getting home) and got to my car in the parking lot. I was feeling pretty good and for some reason my gut instinct was to queue up Birds and Army of One. I honestly have no idea where it came from but it felt right. AHFOD is, if anything, the happiest album they've ever made.

• Like 2

Some of you might know that I'm not a huge fan of the new albums, but I had a funny experience today.

I just got out of an interview which I was very pleased with (as were they as I got the call for the position about an hour after getting home) and got to my car in the parking lot. I was feeling pretty good and for some reason my gut instinct was to queue up Birds and Army of One. I honestly have no idea where it came from but it felt right. AHFOD is, if anything, the happiest album they've ever made.

Hope you get the job![emoji161][emoji120]

Guest diogo_sg

Really happy to hear (about both things) [emoji1]