✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I am from my phone and my phone doesn't let me copy links for some reason.I will be able to post it tomorrow but I think coldplaying has posted it on twitter so you can find it from there :)

Don't you wanna cover the "C" in Coldplaying.com in your version ? :D
edit;; my phone is being annoying again and I quoted the wrong message but at least i iI quoted the right person:
  • Like 1

Okay, so there is this Art and Music collectible store over here in Vegas (just visiting). I decided to check it out, and I saw a COLDPLAY framed signed guitar. It was very Viva La Vida Era. It costed about $4,000. I wanted to take a picture, but there was no photos allowed.

EDIT: Found it here.

http://artofmusiclv.com/products/cold-play-guitar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, so there is this Art and Music collectible store over here in Vegas (just visiting). I decided to check it out, and I saw a COLDPLAY framed signed guitar. It was very Viva La Vida Era. It costed about $4,000. I wanted to take a picture, but there was no photos allowed.

EDIT: Found it here.

http://artofmusiclv.com/products/cold-play-guitar

Wow! That's really cool! Just one thing bothering me though...."Cold Play Guitar" :laugh3:

Guest diogo_sg
Did you guys see the video from yesterday's concert in Brazil in which Chris brings on stage two couples that got engaged? So sweet :)

That's so awesome and lovely! [emoji1]

Can you post it ? :)

[emoji6]

I'm binge watching videos from the tour, and they sound soooo gooood ! But then, I always thought Coldplay sounds better live than on the album. I'm just sitting here loving Chris's live voice ... :heart:

tumblr_me4hh4nj4x1rlqhgxo4_250.gif

• Like 2

I was just thinking, it's probably gonna be so cool/weird for the guys when they end this leg of their tour at the place they played the super bowl. I wonder if they'll use the Super Bowl stage and bring out Beyoncé again haha

Today is my 1st Coldplaying anniversary ! One year since I joined this forum. :bliss:

It has been a year full of changes in my own life...Since I joined this forum, I graduated from university and moved to another continent. On the Coldplay side of things, I started a Coldplay CD collection, I made the Oldplaying thread (loved by some, hated by others), I took part in a lot of more and less futile discussions, elimination games etc., witnessed the release of a new album and the start of a new tour, made myself a penpal through Secret Santa (@iamsue :D), started a project dedicated to bring a particular song to the band's attention and finally, thanks to being on the forum, last month I got the opportunity to see Coldplay live for the first time and with such a great view too !

So thanks to all the nice people I have met here on the forum and have had the chance to talk to or play games with or now even sing together with ! Here's to all of you :loveshower:

EDIT: Here's a little something I made for you. Bear in mind that it was produced in 5 minutes, that I can't play the piano and that both my recording device as well as the piano were crap. So don't take it seriously :) It was just a little fun I wanted to share with you:

http://www.filedropper.com/medley

• Like 12

Today is my 1st Coldplaying anniversary ! One year since I joined this forum

Congrats with your Coldplaying member anniversary. :cake::dance::drinking:

I think you must be one of the champions to have 9117 messages posted in 1 year time. :D

[ATTACH=full]4513[/ATTACH]

And thanks for that lovely medley. The "Talk" part gave me goosebumps. :cool:

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
Today is my 1st Coldplaying anniversary ! One year since I joined this forum. :bliss:

It has been a year full of changes in my own life...Since I joined this forum, I graduated from university and moved to another continent. On the Coldplay side of things, I started a Coldplay CD collection, I made the Oldplaying thread (loved by some, hated by others), I took part in a lot of more and less futile discussions, elimination games etc., witnessed the release of a new album and the start of a new tour, made myself a penpal through Secret Santa (@iamsue :D), started a project dedicated to bring a particular song to the band's attention and finally, thanks to being on the forum, last month I got the opportunity to see Coldplay live for the first time and with such a great view too !

So thanks to all the nice people I have met here on the forum and have had the chance to talk to or play games with or now even sing together with ! Here's to all of you :loveshower:

EDIT: Here's a little something I made for you. Bear in mind that it was produced in 5 minutes, that I can't play the piano and that both my recording device as well as the piano were crap. So don't take it seriously :) It was just a little fun I wanted to share with you:

Congratulations! So happy for you [emoji1]

PS: the Medley is fantastic! Clocks and Talk are spot on! Great job [emoji108]

Congrats on your anniversary and congrats on your achievements! We might not agree most of the times but it's good to talk to you and to help you in your small project. At the end, we're here because we think Coldplay has done a great job and their music has helped us to go through difficult times.

Best wishes :)

• Like 1

The medley is really beautiful!

And congrats on your anniversary! [emoji322]

• Like 1

Just wanted to post this here:

[MEDIA=instagram]BC1aBQQyDs7[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://instagram.com/p/BC1aBQQyDs7/

This is Oliver Sykes' official Instagram

9f86eb7eed5e855359034213284a5233.jpg

He looks like your typical drugged neighborhood asshole who thinks he's in the hood. (I am sorry if I offend anyone; that mustache tho [emoji40])

• Like 1

^It is a pity Bring Me The Horizon isn't better. The genres I first fell in love with were post-hardcore and emo. They aren't a terrible band, but they take themselves way too seriously. Like their lyrics try to be so deep but are about as shallow as *ahem* Coldplay's. The difference being, of course, that Coldplay doesn't necessarily take their music that seriously.

That whole stunt at the NME Awards was kind of just rude. Look. I love punk/metal music with anti-establishment messages. But to make a mess of someone's table like that? It is just inconsiderate. Find a nicer or more thoughtful way to make a statement that doesn't trash people's stuff or make some poor employee have to come clean up after you.

• Like 3