✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

:awesome:

I still can't belive i'v seen Coldplay Live..

At 1:08 I remember i screamed to my friend "I can see him!, i can see him!" Gosh i love that moment.. :heart:
great vid!

me neither :awesome: It's like some sort of beautiful deram! I screamed to my non- Coldplay-fan sister "there they are!" when I first saw them on the C stage so close to me. She just rolled her eyes at me. :laugh3:

:awesome:

I still can't belive i'v seen Coldplay Live..

At 1:08 I remember i screamed to my friend "I can see him!, i can see him!" Gosh i love that moment.. :heart:

Me either!:heart: the next morning i felt like i had been dreaming all along until when i put on my shoes and i found one of my butterflies to remind me that it was real:D

just so awesome:heart:

im nervous theyll be on tour too!

like, theyll be done in the studio right as i get to england

like....

Me: "yyaaaay im in england... time to walk past the beehive in hopes of meeting them!"

Coldplay: *leaves england for new york*

"were in new york, releasing our album and starting our world tour here in the Big Apple!"

Me: "FFFFUUUUUUUUU....."

haha yea i kinda imagine something like that:P

like its funny how it makes me feel sad that this trip could affect if i go to their concert, but i should be excited im going all the way to europe.:laugh3: but i just have to go to their concert or i will be so depressed!!!! hopefully they go on tour before i leave or hmmm im not sure when, i guess it depends if i have the money:\

RCT: i love the new professor layton game cuz it takes place in London:lol: maybe this should be on the "u know ur addicted to coldplay..." lol

After following the whole "coldplay playing on the moon" discussion, now I'm thinking bout it... How funny would be... Although Roadie #43 said Will is an alien, then maybe he'd like to play better on Mars or something, to feel home LOL

...wondering what Guy smells like..what kind of perfume he uses...bet he smells greeeeeeeat!!!! :dance: (having a fangirl moment I know)

LOL

The soundtrack to the film "Garden State", which includes Coldplay's "Don't Panic", is number 13 on IMDB's list of "Top soundtracks in the last 20 years". :)

http://www.imdb.com/list/EHuc1KQE1Zs/

------------------------------------------

Thursday the radio speaker said that the principle of my school resigns (:(); Trouble was played straight after - so suitable.

When I got a lift from a guy from school, who usually only listens to old music like Dire Straits, he said that some of the new music that he thinks is pretty OK is Coldplay. :dance: I got so glad, fan-girly, began to ramble and showed him my phone background picture (I think he got a little scared by it; he called me crazy. :lol: well, i did get really excited. :P). At that point he got extra points in my book. He likes Coldplay as the only new music he likes. :)

Speed of Sound got played in the radio the other night by a radio host who must be a fan, because he plays Coldplay almost everytime I hear him in the radio. :wacky:

I wonder if Coldplay ever sneaks arround on Coldplaying? :thinking:

I actually asked the Oracle but he never ansvared me! :confused:

I don't know if they do, but someone from the staff does I think :thinking:. It would be awesome if they lurked around here, I bet they would freak out at certain discussions :laugh3: people, me included, can get carried away sometimes when having fun on the forums. I wouldn't want them to read those comments :lol:

just in case: Hi Guys! :charming: :kiss:

:P

The soundtrack to the film "Garden State", which includes Coldplay's "Don't Panic", is number 13 on IMDB's list of "Top soundtracks in the last 20 years". :)

http://www.imdb.com/list/EHuc1KQE1Zs/

I took an American Cinema class in school one semester and i picked to watch this movie for extra credit just cuz of dont panic:P

and i loved that entire part with the song:D

Yes anacaren08, it's interesting how much of their music gets into soundtracks, gets sampled, and gets played unexpectedly!

I had this odd thought - what if Guy is collecting photos to find the perfect one for an album cover? The image of the old man with the bundle of sticks on his back came to mind (from one of Led Zepplin's albums).. Just curious - what is this art project all about?

I had this odd thought - what if Guy is collecting photos to find the perfect one for an album cover? The image of the old man with the bundle of sticks on his back came to mind (from one of Led Zepplin's albums).. Just curious - what is this art project all about?

Yeah, I've been thinking about that too! What if his project has anything to do with LP5? :thinking: I think so.

Yes anacaren08, it's interesting how much of their music gets into soundtracks, gets sampled, and gets played unexpectedly!

I think not from part of Coldplay or Apparatjik is his project .