✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Yes anacaren08, it's interesting how much of their music gets into soundtracks, gets sampled, and gets played unexpectedly!

I had this odd thought - what if Guy is collecting photos to find the perfect one for an album cover? The image of the old man with the bundle of sticks on his back came to mind (from one of Led Zepplin's albums).. Just curious - what is this art project all about?

that would be cool, but whatever it is, i just want to know what the pics are for :D

in one of my classes we were talking about the viva painting(delacroix), there were only a few copies the teacher had so i just passed the one i had along cuz i could just look at it on my ipod:D

Wishing that I build a time machine in the future, so the future me will hand me the copy of the new Coldplay record today. Quite possibly it will cause a time paradox, but I don't care, I want a new Coldplay record. Now :P.

Ha! Here I thought that Vicki Taylor (Band assistant), who painted most of the Viva instruments had also designed the motives, but no no... I just got Frida Kahlo's diary from the library to discover that the "No me llores", "Ave" and the one with the sun motives are completely copied from Frida's magnificent paintings. :rolleyes: Chris always tells how Vicki has painted the instruments, but I think he forgets to give Frida Kahlo some of the credit too. :\

I would use said time machine to go to the waaaaaaaaay past an tell Delacroix to write "Viva La Vida" on his painting.

And use it to ensure that Lady Gaga was never born. Some may like her, but I hate her music and her rendition of Viva. Her version made me hate her even more.:veryangry2:

I totally agree ! :D

Lady Gaga sucks and I don't even know how she can have so much success :laugh3:

I just talked to my Chris clone. He says we should try it.

Only problem... anyone wanna lend me their time machine?

I would but its broken down :/

...which is why im still here!

Someone call The Doctor!!!

and WHAT! you got your clone already? aaahhhh no fair! i want one.

Can I rent out yours for a few hours? pleeaaaassee

sharing is caring!!!

love thy neighbor!

gimmegimmegimme!

I would but its broken down :/

...which is why im still here!

Someone call The Doctor!!!

and WHAT! you got your clone already? aaahhhh no fair! i want one.

Can I rent out yours for a few hours? pleeaaaassee

sharing is caring!!!

love thy neighbor!

gimmegimmegimme!

Sorry, no can do. I should have been more specific, he's just a figment of my imagination. In other words, he's kinda like an imaginary friend, except my powers of imagination are so strong that I can see him, hear him, etc.

You look like you have a strong imagination, so this might work for you. :D

Even if I could lend Chrissy2 out, he's currently out trying to build his own time machine.

I would really like to share, but... :embarrassed: sorry

Ha! Here I thought that Vicki Taylor (Band assistant), who painted most of the Viva instruments had also designed the motives, but no no... I just got Frida Kahlo's diary from the library to discover that the "No me llores", "Ave" and the one with the sun motives are completely copied from Frida's magnificent paintings. :rolleyes: Chris always tells how Vicki has painted the instruments, but I think he forgets to give Frida Kahlo some of the credit too. :\

Thank you, JULIE for this. I had no idea about this, so thank you.

Even though Vicki Taylor copied the motives from Frida Kahlo's diary and paintings, then she did an amazing job. But it is true that Chris? - or rather WILL (I heard WILL - in an interview - praise "our lovely assistant Vicki Taylor" for painting the instruments - should have given Frida Kahlo some of the credit for the paintings on the instruments as well.

Today I went to the druggist - sort of drugstore - and I heard the last half of FIX YOU and wondered whether it was the radio or a CD playing. When I paid, TALK started. Then I knew that it was the X&Y CD playing. I thought of a way to prolong my stay in the store. LOL. I left the druggist in an uplifted mood.

I wonder how they are going to handle their setlist the upcoming tour. Out of 5 albums, they could play a full concert by playing the singles only.

I'm just wondering what songs they're going to kick out of the setlist to replace with their new song. Their last setlist was like a best-of already.

Of course, and I think we're al hopin this, they could make their concert and hour longer or so :p