✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I like the feedback-opening to The Blue Room's, but prefer Parachutes' overall. I find it a little odd the way Chris sings the line 'we live in a beautiful world' on The Blue Room; it seems that he just drags out the wrong syllables and races to fit the line in at the end. :thinking: My friend recently offered to combine the opening to Blue Room's with the remainder of Parachutes', which I think might be great for me.

This is the sort of thing he and I discuss at school all day :lol:

I find it a little odd the way Chris sings the line 'we live in a beautiful world' on The Blue Room; it seems that he just drags out the wrong syllables and races to fit the line in at the end. :thinking:

Ah, I noticed that too; I think it's the "live" he drags out. The beat/rhythm of his singing does seem thrown off to me compared to the Parachutes version, which sounds a little more clean.

That's really nice of your friend to offer to make that!

Hahaha, yeah I know, he's pretty great. But he offered because not long ago he took the actual track Parachutes and used Audacity to extend it out to like 2 minutes. It still sounds really great and if you didn't know better it could easily pass for the original version of the song. He titled it, naturally, 'Parachutes ii' :awesome:

Hahaha, yeah I know, he's pretty great. But he offered because not long ago he took the actual track Parachutes and used Audacity to extend it out to like 2 minutes. It still sounds really great and if you didn't know better it could easily pass for the original version of the song. He titled it, naturally, 'Parachutes ii' :awesome:

That sounds pretty neat. :awesome:

Hahaha, yeah he's HandyAndy1.36 (he stole my idea of putting the number after the name :rolleyes:). He also made a YouTube channel under HandyAndy136 (I think) the other day and hasn't used it yet (I don't think). He doesn't post much around here, but then again neither do I, and he made that YouTube channel primarily to start uploading videos of him playing piano covers of Coldplay songs. If I talk to him later today I'll sort some of this stuff out...:thinking:

Hopefully there aren't any copyright issues on YouTube with Parachutes ii, because it's really classed as a remix; of which there are thousands on there.

You were right; it's "Bones sinking like stones . . . ". :smiley:

yay i knew i was, but i was on Pandora and the lyrics said the other way and so i was like :thinking: that doesn't seem right...

that song is just amazing!!:heart: i find myself singing it to myself at random times.:P

ok i cant keep this to myself anymore but in 2012 i will be going to london!! well just two days :( but then 7 days in France. so will be visiting the Delacroix painting!

i know its two years from now but this is a big deal to me! i never thought i would get to go! and being in London makes me feel so close to coldplay HQ!!! im happy :dance:

..but didn't the Mayan calendar have only 365 days per year on it (sans the 1/4)? Maybe they were a little off, and we get an extra bonus 10 years, for worshiping the sun god and enjoying those chocolate-pepper drinks the Mayan high priests & kings consumed??:) The painting will still be alright too - two more years won't fade it all that much either!

Here, this may explain things better:Mayan Calendar - 2012hoax

lolz

gettin all technical about it!

all i know is Coldplay BETTER release their next album before then

last thing i want is

Chris: We FINISHED LP5!

Guy: Its the BEST RECORD IN THE WORLD! A staggering work of genius!

Will: The Title is D--*WORLD EXPLODES*

.....Me on the moon "GOD DAMN IT!"

It doesnt matter the world is ending in 2012 anyways...

jk, jk

im exited for you!

im going this next summer so i know how you feel!

aaaaaahhhhhh dont say that that's scary!:stunned: :P

maybe they just couldnt make a big enough calendar:smug:

anyways...

yup exciting:dance:

2012 seems so long from now though at least ur going next summer.

but im just happy im going never though i would get the chance! ugh but its so expensive:\, i can barely afford it but its worth it!:D

im nervous that coldplay will be on tour while im away or that i wont have the money to go see them! but i will do whatever it takes cuz i have to see them live again! ahh cant wait!!!:D

aaaaaahhhhhh dont say that that's scary!:stunned: :P

maybe they just couldnt make a big enough calendar:smug:

anyways...

yup exciting:dance:

2012 seems so long from now though at least ur going next summer.

but im just happy im going never though i would get the chance! ugh but its so expensive:\, i can barely afford it but its worth it!:D

im nervous that coldplay will be on tour while im away or that i wont have the money to go see them! but i will do whatever it takes cuz i have to see them live again! ahh cant wait!!!:D

im nervous theyll be on tour too!

like, theyll be done in the studio right as i get to england

like....

Me: "yyaaaay im in england... time to walk past the beehive in hopes of meeting them!"

Coldplay: *leaves england for new york*

"were in new york, releasing our album and starting our world tour here in the Big Apple!"

Me: "FFFFUUUUUUUUU....."