🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

:awesome: Yes release it then Coldplay!

:wacky:Happy almost birthday Mafi!

Yes please! :smug:

I could say I hope they release it on mine, but it's September 5th so it's a bit too late :P Oh well, guess I can please myself with the release of my favourite song Fix You :heart:

Big Coldplay reference in "Revolution" by Jennifer Donnelly:

"I hope he'll go back to his boxes, but he doesn't. Coldplay's on the radio. He starts singing along with Chris. One minute I held the key, next the walls were closed on me, and I discovered that my castles stand, upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand...

. . . He air drums with the leg bone until "Viva la Vida" ends."

:dance: I squeed when I read it!!! :dance:

Ok, so I just finished the book, and at the back there is a Permissions section listing all the information from the songs and poems quoted in the book. So it says "Viva la Vida, words and music by Guy Berryman, Jon Buckland, Will Champion, and Chris Martin". And then all the copyright stuff.

Hehe their names are listed in the book! :wacky:

lol

does anyone thinks its wierd that when Coldplay were interviewed with Fearne Cotton

that they said that they had a long way to go with the album and now suddenly its not

too far away they are giving us set lists now and everything

Maybe they weren't sure the album was almost done yet and didn't want to tell the public something that could've revealed as a lie, but in these last days they found what was missing to it :thinking: You know, the right inspiration comes when you less expect it :P

But anyway Chris has always behaved like this, he doesn't want to give us fans fake hopes I guess ;)

lol

does anyone thinks its wierd that when Coldplay were interviewed with Fearne Cotton

that they said that they had a long way to go with the album and now suddenly its not

too far away they are giving us set lists now and everything

where are they giving us the setlists? :thinking: