✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

CCC [Project]: The $1.36 Campaign - Over $1300 USD raised!!

lunar1126

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, just wanted to tell you how amazing I find this whole project, it's great that you're doing this!

Unfortunately I don't have a credit card and therefore no PayPal account, but I'm turning 18 in just TWO months and as soon as I'm 18, I'll have a credit card or whatever it takes to participate in this great cause, I promise =)

This is the demonstration that when people really want to do something they can achieve great results :D :nice:

so thanks anyone involved, especially the the four "ladies" who are organising most of the work ;)

CPing are mommies and daddies now! :D (Or mummies... whichever)

Thank you so much to the amazing contributions made by all the people here; weather it was a banner or a donation or just a show of support, everything means alot.

Thank you so much. You guys are what makes this possible. :wacky:

I was sad all weekend because my parents dont have a credit card that works outsite Argentina, so im not able to participate!!! :cry2: :cry2: :cry: I was so excited about it!

That's ok, Sofy! We have a lot of other people giving more than their fair share, so don't worry about it ;) :) It's truly the thought that counts.

Also, with our child Zali, you can still participate in the sending of letters, and keeping updated on him! :) It's love and attention more than anything that these kids need, even though money does help a great deal.

Thanks to everyone for the donations and just positive thoughts in general!!!

That's ok, Sofy! We have a lot of other people giving more than their fair share, so don't worry about it ;) :) It's truly the thought that counts.

Also, with our child Zali, you can still participate in the sending of letters, and keeping updated on him! :) It's love and attention more than anything that these kids need, even though money does help a great deal.

Thanks to everyone for the donations and just positive thoughts in general!!!

Yes, thanks Danielle for saying that. :kiss: We realize not everyone can donate, but your attitude and mentality towards wanting to do good is also what this club is all about! And like the letter writing, you will find your own ways to help out. :)

Through everyones combined efforts, donations and support, we are going to make a differnce in Zali's life. And that thought alone fills me up with so much hope...which is a very powerful thing. :nice:

I've put the link to the 1.36$ campaign on my siggy in another forum I'm writing in (it's not coldplay related but I think anyone can make a contribution)...and I'm opening a thread with everything explained in the italian coldplay forum I'm mod of (just because some italian people don't know english enough and wouldn't be able to participate otherwise)...hope this can be helpful to raise even more money :)

If I made plaques I'd make you the bigeest one ever and then you'd have some lame plaque on the wall to show that you're pretty much the most awesome person ever.

AMAZING.

Don't feel bad. I just listened to "Politik".

If I could make Zali feel as good as as I do listenening to the outro to "Poliitik"...

Then we would be very happy!

Give me love over this!!!

Let's send Zali a music player with Coldplay music so he can listen to it, even if he doesn't speak English, I think they speak French! He can still listen to the beautiful music! Can't wait to get the address to write! Boy, I am loving this more each day! :)

Oh, and some Coldplaying Charity Club T-shirts! :)

I've put the link to the 1.36$ campaign on my siggy in another forum I'm writing in (it's not coldplay related but I think anyone can make a contribution)...and I'm opening a thread with everything explained in the italian coldplay forum I'm mod of (just because some italian people don't know english enough and wouldn't be able to participate otherwise)...hope this can be helpful to raise even more money :)

Aw nice move! :kiss:

• Like 1