✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

CCC [Project]: The $1.36 Campaign - Over $1300 USD raised!!

lunar1126

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kara, your banner.....LOVE it!! You're not donating, but are participating. :nice:

No new donations today (last time I checked), but we've done an amazing job so far! Hopefully, this weekend we can sign up for a child with Save the Children!! Details will be posted as soon as we get them. :D

I'm donating tonight hopefully. My check came a bit late this week, but I should be able to contribute!

Great work so far everyone! I'm so very proud of everyone's efforts. :)

And Nadia, when should we meet on that subject? I work Saturday until about 4:30, and I think I'm visting my sister afterwards, so I don't know when I could be avalible. Probably no sooner than 9 o'clock Eastern. Sunday, however, I'd be free for anywhere between 5 - ? . Haha. PM me when you have a time, mmm kay?

I'm free on Sunday too, as far as I know. Tomorrow I've got SATs all morning and then my friend's having a party. I probably won't be around that much, and if anything really late (maybe 10pm my time?) Sunday we can work on setting up Save the Children, maybe start working on the store and get things all caught up nice nice. :nice: heh

PM me as to what you guys think ;)

Anyways, thanks SOOOO much everyone. I can't say it enough. I feel almost like this is my baby (a baby with many mothers! LMFAO ;) ), and it makes me incredibly proud to see the involvement...!

I didn't care too much to match the donations exactly. I added $100 to double what's been donated so far. Keep up the good work!

I applaude those of you who have got the ball rolling for C.C.C.

So can we see some pictures of our adopted child? I almost want to spoil him/ her.

• Like 6

I didn't care too much to match the donations exactly. I added $100 to double what's been donated so far. Keep up the good work!

So can we see some pictures of our adopted child? I almost want to spoil him/ her.

YOU. RULE. SERIOUSLY.

Lance.....I don't know what to say. I just saw your donation in the account. That is truely amazing. I'm completely speachless!!!!! Thank you, thank you a thousand times over!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

We are going to contact Save the Children this weekend and sign up for a child. We will all hopefully see picutres soon.

You are absolutely amazing. I cannot thank you enough..... wow. I think you from the child, and we'll get started on the actual sponsorship ASAP!!!!!:stunned:

wow. The best I can do is give you rep points, that does not seem like enough...:stunned:

• Like 1

OMFG adjklf;lbkdkazowe[8@dlvjfad!! !! !!

Lance :kiss: And all who've donated and helped in ANY way! :kiss: :kiss: Coldplaying will officially have a baby soon! :cheesy:

I guess I am going to step up, and take responsibility as the step-father of this child.

I shouldn't be too worried, with so many 'Coldplaying Mothers'.

I think this child is in good hands!

• Like 1

This is just amazing what we can do in just a few days! I am very excited about all of this, and Lance, what a special person you are! Just imagine if all the board members made a small donation... yes, we live in a beautiful world, yes we do! Coldplay fans are the best! :)

$202.00!! That's incredible! Looking forward to seeing a pic of our adopted child. :)

I guess I am going to step up, and take responsibility as the step-father of this child.

I shouldn't be too worried, with so many 'Coldplaying Mothers'.

I think this child is in good hands!

What a sweet sentiment! :nice:

If I made plaques I'd make you the bigeest one ever and then you'd have some lame plaque on the wall to show that you're pretty much the most awesome person ever.

AMAZING.