✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Arrested Development

MyGreenEyes

I looked for a thread for this and I can't believe there isn't one! Does anyone watch this show? It has to be the funniest show ever on TV. My favorite character is GOB. Anyways, the show is threatened with being cancelled, and I will be SO SAD if they do.

no way, they can't cancel it! it's hilarious. i can never remember to watch it it's on in such a bad time slot so i always miss it so i've not seen many episodes but it's freakin great. makes me miss mr. show :cry:

where did you hear it was gonna be cancelled i haven't heard that anywere

They lowered the amount of episodes from 22 to 18 this season. You can go to the website and check it out. FOX may not pick it up next season because viewership just isn't there.

Yeah, we get it in Canada - I've been watching it since the beginning.

I have to admit, it's not as funny anymore. I can only take so much of that kind of humour, but I'll still watch it for Will Arnett.

Season one is awesome though.

"macaroni, let me finish......salad" Will Arnett's voice is awesome.

^^ me either. They wanted to sue the creators of the show for infringing on their name, but it didn't get through.

Just saw this show yesterday when I was ill (tv binge time). It's hilarious. Especially the part with the coffin and the grampa's fake funeral in Mexico.

A lot more funny and weird than the other shows out there. I like it and will keep on watching it.

• 1 year later...

Was anyone else just as sad and disappointed that they cancelled this show for good?

Sigh.

There goes one of the few television shows with the best characters to date .. I mean, granted that the humor was always pretty crude (Tobias was always an easy target :x), what isn't these days?

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...