✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How many offical cd's of Coldplay do you have?

just_cass

Sweet stuff!!!

Just got the US press, hopefully the EU one soon. But I did finally find a CB us pro (yay!) and a Virgin KCRW for $5 (I already have one, but $5!!!!! Couldn't let it just sit there for that price!).

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been lucky (knock on wood) shipping to Italy, but it's pretty expensive. I've read the post system is gettin better, but a lot of sellers have had huge issues with packages going missing. I've only sent twice, both registered/insured, but it's like $25+ :-/.

But Italy doesn't suck! Food is wonderful and looks beautiful!

Sweet stuff!!!

Just got the US press, hopefully the EU one soon. But I did finally find a CB us pro (yay!) and a Virgin KCRW for $5 (I already have one, but $5!!!!! Couldn't let it just sit there for that price!).

Where did you find them?

Virgin KCRW for a fiver? That's crazy, haven't been able to find one under like 100$, so it's still missing from my collection atm :p

Hahaha...hmmm...lurkers, for sure, but i like to think we're super busy working to buy more CP stuff? :-).

Btw, let me see the condition of the KCRW when it arrives. If it's decent, you're more than welcome to it!

Yay! I'm on my way!! :)

Me and my friend are kinda in a competition with collecting Coldplay albums and such. I have as follows (and still adding on every week!):

A Rush of Blood to the Head (CD)

Coldplay: The Singles Box Set (1999-2006) [Vinyl]

Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends (CD)

Prospekt's March EP (Vinyl)

Life In Technicolor ii EP (iTunes/Digital)

Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall EP/Single (Vinyl, CD, and Digital)

Paradise - Single (Digital)

Mylo Xyloto (CD+T-Shirt and Vinyl)

I still need all the singles and ep's on cd and Parachutes, Prospekt's March, and X&Y on cd as well. I need the Viva la Vida/Prospekt's March vinyl and cd singles, as well as the Mylo Xyloto promo cd's.:wink3:

Soooo, there was a What If promo on ebay and got sold for 165£...it was actually an acution for all the X&Y single promos, but obviosuly the main aim was that one

I've seen too many crazy prices lately though :\

:nod:

What about a Paradise promo for $100? I bought mine for a lot less!

That was a US promo though, haven't seen many around, but one was sold for less than 4$ not many weeks ago, I find it strange that a collector (I mean who would want that promo if not a collector) doesn't keep track of the prices :wtf:

The EU promo is luckily much easier to be found : )

^ The seller works for Oxfam. He gets his stuff from the record label to sell and profits go to Oxfam. So at least that's some money well spent, right? :p

I wanted to go up until 150£ as I've never really seen one online before, but I'm not furious that I didn't get it. Did a lot of good buys lately, so I'm not complaining.

Oh and talking about all the high prices: I think it all started with Christmas Lights :p Suddenly everybody thought that the promo's would be rare as hell so the first 20 or so are always sold for mad prices. The Christmas Lights promos still go insanely high, and let's admit that there are rarer release that go for much less money.

• 2 weeks later...
Received one of those Brazilian Charlie Brown pro's. Still can't verify its authenticity, but it doesn't look fake. Anyone got any info?

Urhg I have no idea. They don't see fake to me either but it seems like such a weird release, just remixes. I don't know :P

Here's what I have. I've focused mainly on UK CD releases - each item is next to its promo. Still looking for lots of items I don't have, as and when funds allow.

nonRz.jpg

What are you using to cover the card sleeves and digipaks? I've been looking for some plastic sleeve covers and those look perfect.

I know you're not asking me but I have plastic sleeve covers for my CD's as well. I have 2 kinds: one for the cardsleeve en 1 for the digipacks.

I can't really tell you where to buy them, but I buy them at a CD fair and I swear they cost practically nothing there. I think I pay 3.5 euros for 50 pieces of 1 kind. (I can be wrong about the exact price but I only go once a year so it's been a while. In fact I'm going to stock up again this weekend.)

Opinion time!

Today I went to the CD fair here in Ghent, only to buy sleeve for my singles and such, but I couldn't resist paying entry to go check out the CD's as well. Normally I can't find anything I don't own yet (not meant as bragging). But this time I was lucky enough to find a Mylo Xyloto UK CD-r promo. I think it's genuine, but I haven't seen one yet (although it kinda looks familiar). So what do you guys think?

FRONT

oieknq.jpg

CD

dqjcr6.jpg

BACK

34pxvo9.jpg

So as most CD-r's it just comes in a plastic sleeve. I hope you guys can help me out a little. Have you ever seen it before? Got any information on it?..

Anyways, I just couldn't resist seeing it lying there, and it was pretty cheap :P