✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How many offical cd's of Coldplay do you have?

just_cass

Well if they're too expensive, I won't buy them.

AROBTTH is I think around 12€~15$~10£. How much is it in the US/UK? :thinking:

I'd rather have no CDs than have 1-2 and freak out over getting the others.

That's why I just wanna buy them all at once when I have the chance.

I wouldn't listen to them anyway. I'd rip the mp3s and cherish the CDs. :wacky: :D

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can probably find a new/used great condition copy of any record for $5 or less without trying very hard. Mylo still might be $7-$8, but just doing a quick eBay peek, I found several $0.99 copies of Parachutes, AROBTTH, and X&Y. I'd hold up, get a few bucks together, and hit a new/used music shop, or Amazon's marketplace or ebay. You're bound to get spectacular deals! ;-)

Good luck!

I found a copy on amazon.com and it looks kind of suspicious:

Amazon.com: God Put a Smile Upon Your Face: Coldplay: Music

It has 6 tracks instead of 2, which it says on their website.

I just got a copy of this in today. Slimcase with J-Card. The video parts really aren't worth writing home about. They're just low resolution music videos for Clocks and In My Place.

f1XgF.jpg

OS4AE.jpg

LeaYT.jpg

And my collection for what it's worth

Brothers & Sisters EP

Parachutes

Trouble 3 track digipak

Trouble: Norwegian Live EP

A Rush of Blood to the Head

GPASUYF 8 track (above)

Clocks 3 track digipak

X&Y

Viva la Vida Prospekt's March Edition

Every Teardrop is a Waterfall 2 track promo

Mylo Xyloto

Hoping to get a Paradise promo and Talk single here soon.

Also, a heads up to anyone wanting to order singles in slim cases (J-card), they're pretty brittle. I have a total of 4 (3 Pendulum singles and 1 Coldplay) which came in that form, and all are damaged from shipping. Even in bubble wrap they can still break corners and crack due to how thin they are. It's a good idea to keep spare cases around just in-case.

Never had that big of a problem sending or receiving them. Did they maybe pack them too tight? Always best to space them with a piece of cardboard and use a good bubble mailer, but leave em a little room to move about, else they take the brunt of any impact together. If yours came busted up, I'd def contact the seller and let them know to pack better in the future. Get slims from Japan and Australia all the time that arrive mint!

Brothers And Sisters (Fierce Panda)

Brothers And Sisters (US Version)

The Blue Room E.P. (Original Pressing)

Shiver Single

Parasutes

Yellow Single

Trouble Single

Trouble Live E.P.

Don't Panic Single

In My Place Single

AROBTTH Interview CD

AROBTTH

Clocks Single

Clocks DVD

The Scientist Single

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face Single

Speed of Sound Single

X&Y

X&Y Interview CD

Talk

Talk Slipcase

Talk DVD

Fix You Single

The Hardest Part Single

Viva la Vita

Viva la Vita Prospeks March Edition

Violet Hill Single

Every Teardrops A Waterfall Single

Mylo Xyloto

Mylo Xyloto Pop-Up Edition

Ok, so I finally got around to updating the pictures of my collection since it's grown a little bit since I first posted in 2009!

Pre-Parachutes & Parachutes Era:

100_1696.jpg

Blue Room EP -- Brothers and Sisters x2 (UK Original) -- Brothers and Sisters (US Re-release)

Acoustic -- Shiver -- Yellow (UK 1st Edition)

Trouble -- Trouble (Norwegian Live EP) -- Trouble (US Promo)

Don't Panic -- Parachutes

A Rush of Blood to the Head Era:

100_1697.jpg

In My Place -- The Scientist -- The Scientist (DVD Single)

God Put A Smile Upon My Face -- Live 2003 (Promo) -- Live 2003

Live 2003 (Signed DVD) -- Clocks (US) -- Clocks (UK)

Clocks (Holland - CD1) -- Clocks (Holland - CD2) -- Clocks (Holland - CD3)

Clocks (DVD) -- A Rush Of Blood To The Head -- A Rush of Blood To The Head (Interview Disc)

X&Y Era:

100_1699.jpg

Speed of Sound -- Fix You -- Talk

Talk (DVD) -- Talk (Holland 3CD) -- Talk (Remixes)

The Hardest Part -- X&Y (Interview Disc) -- X&Y (CD/DVD Latin America)

X&Y (2CD Dutch) -- X&Y (CD/DVD SE Asia)

Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends Era:

100_1701.jpg

Violet Hill -- Viva La Vida -- Lovers In Japan (US Promo)

Lost! (US Promo) -- Life in Technicolor ii (UK Promo) -- Strawberry Swing (UK Promo)

Prospekts March EP -- Left Right Left Right Left (x2) - The History of Coldplay / Violet Hill (CD/DVD)

Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends -- Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends (Prospekts March Edition) -- Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends (CD/DVD Edition)

Mylo Xyloto Era:

100_1705.jpg

Mylo Xyloto (Pop-Up Edition)

Mylo Xyloto -- Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (US Promo)

Most of the other stuff I have digitally and/or burned onto CDs... Then of course I have all my non-CD stuff! :)

Anyone know for sure, Charlie Brown promos have been distributed in EU, US and Japan? (still looking for the Us one if anyone have any leads!).

Thanks!

For now, those are the 3 confirmed. I don't know if there are 2 EU versions though (Clear and White CD). I bought the US one on eil.com so maybe you can 'request next copy' there? Or just wait for it to pop up on ebay..

For now, those are the 3 confirmed. I don't know if there are 2 EU versions though (Clear and White CD). I bought the US one on eil.com so maybe you can 'request next copy' there? Or just wait for it to pop up on ebay..

Do you know where I could find a charlie brown promo other than on ebay? They're a bit pricey at the minute. Do you think they will come down in price?

Do you know where I could find a charlie brown promo other than on ebay? They're a bit pricey at the minute. Do you think they will come down in price?

You can try other online stores like eil, gemm, musicstack,... They are very popular at the moment so I think your best shot is still ebay. They'll drop in price for sure the next couple of weeks, but not lower than 20 -30 €.

I bought my US promo copy off eil.com (for about 20€) as soon as I saw ir. It's usually an overpriced website, but they have loads of stuff and if you subscribe to their mailing list, you regularly get codes for 10% off, or free shipping to be used on top of monthly discounts, so every once and a while you can really do a bargain there. (But the Charlie Brown promo's are currently sold out)

I have 14 official CD of Coldplay !

2hggykw.jpg

I go to England soon. Do you thinks that in the CD shop like HMV I can found the singles of Coldplay like Talk or Clocks ?? thanks

I don't think you will find the singles in the big shops like HMV anymore. It might be worth checking in some of the smaller independent music shops though.

Yesterday I bought my 240th Coldplay music item: I went to a CD store and like always, I check the Coldplay section. Saw the MX vinyl and normally I just skip them (I already have the EU pressing and that's what you mostly find here), but this time I checked the backside and it was Capitol pressing! It was cheaper than the EU pressing :p

It's usually that kind of items I lack in my collection: shipping from the us for a 12" is a lot unless you can buy all the albums on vinyl at once, but then it's like $100 for them all :p