✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How many offical cd's of Coldplay do you have?

just_cass

The Singles collection (sealed)

Speed of sound 10" clear vinyl

Speed of Sound 7" Heavy Vinyl

Speed of Sound Promo CD x 2

Speed of Sound 3 track Promo CD

Speed of Sound CD 3 track Digipack

Prospekts March CD (sealed)

Viva La Vida CD Digipak

Viva La Vida CD Jewel case (sealed)

Clocks CD French Version (sealed)

Clocks Edit CD Promo

Clocks 3 track Promo CD

Fix You CD Promo

The Scientist Edit CD Promo x1

Don't Panic Danish Version CD

Don't Panic Special Dutch Version CD jewel case

Brothers and Sisters CD jewel case (sealed)

Rush of Blood to the Head CD jewel case (sealed)

Parachutes CD jewel case (sealed)

X&Y CD jewel case (sealed)

Choiceness Japanese XRCD Import 2xCD jewel case (sealed)

Shiver CD Promo

Shiver 7" Vinyl (sealed)

Talk CD Promo x2

In My Place 3 track CD Digipack

Left Right Left Right Left CD Promo

NME Violet Hill Promo CD inc magazine

Yellow 3 track Promo CD

Yellow 3 track Digipack Promo CD

I have a large range of digital tracks on pc including the digital itunes versions of all released material.

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no disrespect to anyone who does this, but i really cant relate to anyone who buys these rare cds/vinyls and never plays them, or leaves them sealed. IMO we do coldplay a disservice if we buy their music and put it away without using it for its sole purpose in life. To quote ross of friends fame "this bike wants to be ridden and if you don’t ride it you’re killing its spirit! The bike is dying" (for "bike" read "music", for"ride" read "listen to") I have a whole bunch of coldplay cds, a few of them rare/collectable, and i listen to all of them regularly! Feel free to argue with me :)

no disrespect to anyone who does this, but i really cant relate to anyone who buys these rare cds/vinyls and never plays them, or leaves them sealed. IMO we do coldplay a disservice if we buy their music and put it away without using it for its sole purpose in life. To quote ross of friends fame "this bike wants to be ridden and if you don’t ride it you’re killing its spirit! The bike is dying" (for "bike" read "music", for"ride" read "listen to") I have a whole bunch of coldplay cds, a few of them rare/collectable, and i listen to all of them regularly! Feel free to argue with me :)

Hey, At least we pay for the music! :dozey:

It's not that we don't listen to the music that is on it. We do, but through mp3 or whatever. I personally wouldn't do it because i'm a mess an I'd leave them hanging around everywhere getting scratches on the CD (case) and it would break my heart to see a collectible in a million pieces just because I wanted to put them in my CD player.

I'm not doing a disservice to Coldplay because I also buy duplicates which I also listen to, when you think I have the CD and the Vinyl versions plus I buy an extra CD which I also play for my own personal use, I have all the those in my collection converted onto my pc so I can listen to them while using my pc or just to relax and listen to on the sofa. Those that have remained sealed I have managed to get from friends or associates to convert. This way I don't devalue the rare discs and wear out the sleeves and covers. Acetate CD's lose their quality after they have been played once, and are very delicate, using alcohol based cleaners will destroy them completely therefore only distilled water should be used. If you want to play you collection then that is your prerogative and the same for those that don't wish to play their valuable collection.

I bought Mylo Xyloto last tuesday! so now I have:

Parachutes

A Rush Of Blood To The Head

X&Y

X&Y Latin American Tour Edition

Viva La Vida Or Death And All His Friends

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (cd and vinyl)

Mylo Xyloto

That's all for now!

I'm not doing a disservice to Coldplay because I also buy duplicates which I also listen to, when you think I have the CD and the Vinyl versions plus I buy an extra CD which I also play for my own personal use, I have all the those in my collection converted onto my pc so I can listen to them while using my pc or just to relax and listen to on the sofa. Those that have remained sealed I have managed to get from friends or associates to convert. This way I don't devalue the rare discs and wear out the sleeves and covers. Acetate CD's lose their quality after they have been played once, and are very delicate, using alcohol based cleaners will destroy them completely therefore only distilled water should be used. If you want to play you collection then that is your prerogative and the same for those that don't wish to play their valuable collection.

The thing is, they're not vaulable to me because of the money they are worth. They're valuable for sentimental reasons. I don't care if they get little scratches on them, that's what makes them mine and special to me. I'm not thinking about how much money I can make off of them years down the line.

• 3 weeks later...

Round about a year ago I started to collect the singles listed at the Coldplay website. Thereby I discovered the amazing world of Coldplay B-Sides ;)

Brothers & Sisters

Blue Room EP

Shiver

Yellow

- Parachutes

Trouble

Don't Panic

In My Place

- A Rush Of Blood To The Head

The Scientist

Clocks

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

Live 2003

Speed Of Sound

- X&Y

Fix You

Talk

Violet Hill

- Viva La Vida Or Death And All His Friends

Viva La Vida

Prospekt's March

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

- Mylo Xyloto

As you can see, The Hardest Part is still missing. Somehow this single is the most expansive in comparison to the other I have already bought. In addition there is only one B-Side on it :\

• 2 weeks later...

LOL since I'm a careless teenager up to no good I have none I have no money to buy any LOL but I have every single every ep every studio album and every live album and the live 2003 DVD on my iTunes lol please don't judge this took me about 2 weeks to download it all

• 2 weeks later...

For CD's I have:

Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends

Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall Single

Mylo Xyloto Target Version w/ Running Man T-Shirt

For 7" singles I have:

All the ones that come in the singles collection box set

Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall

For vinyl I have:

Prospekt's March EP

Mylo Xyloto

I'm still expanding my collection.