✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How many offical cd's of Coldplay do you have?

just_cass

It'll probably be "limited" like the 7" singles box set. 50000 made or something gigantic like that. I'd guess $75 US retail. So SO anxious for the pre-order to start.

Yes I'd love to find a place where I could pre-order the limited edition. That would be a worry less :P If anyone got some news, I'm always interested !

And I got to update the website as well :o But I'm not home yet, hope my visitors aren't going to lynch me :P

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's already on my watchiling list :wacky:

If MX vinyls are 25.000 guess the limited pop-up edition will be a lot less

Well, given that the VLVODAAHF UK vinyl was limited to 3000 copies and was still fairly easy to find. The pop-up album could be a lot less than 25000 and it would still be not too limited

INSANE price:

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=120763844212

Sorry, I'm on my phone. You may have to remove the mobileweb or search by the item number. If no one bids, I'm going to snap it up as a duplicate.

Probably gonna bid. Kind of depends if I win other auctions or not. Kinda focusing on little holes in my collection nowadays (Australian releases, US releases, ...).

It's not top priority for me as it's not in the greatest condition ever, but I'm willing to bid on it. We'll see how it turns out ;)

In the last 3 weeks, I updated my coldplay collection.

Albums:

Parachutes

A Rush Of Blood To The Head

X&Y

Viva La Vida or Death and his Friends

Live Albums/EP's

Prospekt's March

Live 2003

LeftRightLeftRightLeft

Singles:

Trouble

Speed of Sound

Talk

Fix You

Life in Technicolor ii

Every Teardrop is a Waterfall

For my collecting friends, I've got a second Japanese Christmas Lights promo , bought from a secure seller in Tokyo. It bought and shipped to be for $65 (insanely low). I'd like go sell to another collector here, if someone needs it. I'd ask the $65 + shipping cost to you ( obviously this varies). Looks to be about $12 from the US to Britain/Ireland.

See eBay ID smalls3177a, you can see. My feedback there, also feed the I'd to . If no one is interested, I'll pop it up onto eBay next week, think. Paid 132, so the price is good.

@ _Tash, there was a musicstore at the festival terrain and and I stumbled upon it when I was looking for another record :). It's practically new and even de paper discs with releasedates of the other 2 cd's are included. I'll upload some pics later ^^

tsssk lucky bastard :p I have it in bits and pieces and still have to find some part/cardsleeves/...

• 3 weeks later...