July 17, 200521 yr I'm sorry I don't know what I did :confused: :confused: http://www.fandecoldplay.populus.ch/
July 17, 200521 yr :) you're welcome :D Noto con piacere ke gli italiani si stanno moltiplicando su qsto forum!Mi kiamo Giulia ank'io1C'eri a Verona?Io sì, è stato 1 evento nel vero senso della parola!
July 17, 200521 yr Love the pics thanks for posting!!!! I love Jonny in this one he looks so gorgous. Love it!! Love chris's shoes!!! I love addias!!!!
July 17, 200521 yr WOW!!! I love Will and Guy's photo!!! They look soo cool in it :blush: :D Chris' are awesome too :)
July 18, 200521 yr Srry i love this pic of guy hes just got a look like i know i am so hott. :blush: [/img]
July 19, 200521 yr this is one of my favorites... my two favorite guys.. :kiss: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's one crazy mustache, Mr. Buckland! :lol: :lol:
July 19, 200521 yr this is one of my favorites... my two favorite guys.. :kiss: jonny is really strange/different in this pic. his beard reminds me of an irish giant. :stunned:
Create an account or sign in to comment