✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

**The Kooks!**

frogbuttgirlie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the difference between Konk (in blue letters) and Konk (in red letters)? I know that the red letters one is a special edition or something, but I don't know what's in this edition that's not in the other one. Could anyone tell me? :embarassed: :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest howyousawtheworld
^ Violet Hill by The Kooks.. Best CP cover I've ever heard. They really made it original, not just imitated the original. :dozey:

I heard the Pendulum cover of Violet Hill on youtube and it was, pardon my French, nothing but fucking bullshit. So I saw The Kooks cover of the song on related videos and saw that and it was brilliant. Best Coldplay cover I've heard.

The Kooks are very pleased to announce details of their third album: "Junk Of The Heart" will be released on 12th September. A limited number of signed albums are now available to pre-order via Play (1,000 copies only): http://thekooks.com/junkoftheheart/

Here's the album tracklisting: 1. Junk of the Heart (Happy) / 2. How’d You Like That / 3. Rosie / 4. Taking Pictures of You / 5. Killing Me / 6. Fuck The World Off / 7. Time Above The Earth / 8. Runaway / 9. Is It Me / 10. Petulia / 11. Eskimo Kiss / 12. Mr. Nice Guy

I can quite happily say right now that Eskimo Kiss, How D'Ya Like That? and Is It Me are absolute blinders.

Bit of a shame that Carried Away never made the cut though because that was definitely one of my other favourite new tracks they played in London.

Also, weird question, why is it Saboteur keeps getting played live but is still yet to make it to an album?

Guest howyousawtheworld

Anyone see their set on the same stage as Coldplay? Saw some of it. Wasn't bad. Pretty good stuff.