✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The SEX thread

Sweet One

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Orgasm face and a half.

(and I mean the mask, not your reply, though I dunno, you could look like that at the height of sexual pleasure :shrug:)

eerm I hope that's not my orgasm face :wreck: it does look like someone stuck something up the poor smileys ass though --> :freak:

Missed some pages, things I've learned:

-Books about hundreds of ways of turning on a man can be condensed into 1 way: Being a hot girl.

-Greg wears a hat during sex, lul, but what a gent.

-Daryl doesn't seem to understand that alcohol tends to block things from coming out.

-Illuvcoldplay (Meaning "I'll luv Coldplay" I'm wondering when that will happen) always manages to find the most fucked up images a mind can possibly find.

Missed some pages, things I've learned:

-Books about hundreds of ways of turning on a man can be condensed into 1 way: Being a hot girl.

-Greg wears a hat during sex, lul, but what a gent.

-Daryl doesn't seem to understand that alcohol tends to block things from coming out.

-Illuvcoldplay (Meaning "I'll luv Coldplay" I'm wondering when that will happen) always manages to find the most fucked up images a mind can possibly find.[/QUOTE]

:laugh3::lol::P

hahahahahahaaa

If someone I ever slept with felt cold down there, from now on I think I would just laugh and think she has popsicle pussy.

Yes of course, naturally it's just stupid and laughable. Nobody gets turned on by cold pussy, it's really weird.