🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

NEWS: Coldplay will (not) perform at Glastonbury 2007 !

coldpatrix

We have the confirmation that Coldplay are one of the band that will take part to Glastonbury 2007 Festival, the most important Uk live event in Pilton Farm (England). The event will be in June, maybe from 22nd to 24th of 2007.

Chris Martin's band will perform at Pyramid Stage along with White Stripes, Kylie Minogue, Elvis Costello, New Order e Kaiser Chiefs.

Other bands are: Razorlight, Kasabian, Ian Brown, Fatboy Slim, Royksopp, The Tears, The Go! Team, MIA, Bright Eyes, Maximo Park, Babyshambles, The Others, Sonic Audio e The Beat.

Several artists have to confirm their presence, so the official lineup will be communicate with the 'Q magazine' of 1st of June 2007.

Anyway, the performance of Coldplay is absolutely sure!

Source: http://www.kwmusica.kataweb.it/kwmusica/news_scheda.jsp?idContent=147536&idCategory=2022

Wonder how much new stuff they'll play there.

I know they played a couple of songs..."In My Place" and "God Put A Smile Upon Your Face", I think...at Glastonbury in 2002, before AROBTTH was released.

Assuming the new album isn't out by then, which I expect will be the case.

i made a little search and found this :lol:

- Pop singer Lily Allen may perform a duet with her father Keith Allen at Glastonbury Festival next year

and...

- FESTIVAL fans could soon be the first to get their hands on tickets for one of most sought-after events of 2007.

Tickets for Glastonbury Festival 2007 will be given away at this year's Bristol Blues Festival on October 15.

but that's all actually