🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Oasis Thread

sarah**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Oasis

Im listening live forever over and over again... never found the real meaning of that song til now..

any oasis fans around?

have you seen video of chris matin and liam singing together that song? oh its great!!!! :)

Hail Oasis .. dont know if this was mentioned already, but has anyone heard green days boulevard of broken dreams mixed in with wonderwall? they play it on a montreal/burlington radio station over here ..

Ah scary thought!

Hey you, up in the sky, learning to flyyyy, tell me how high Such a great album!

haha but at least we'd live enough to see the darkness fall in oblivion mwhahaha :mellow:

have you seen video of chris matin and liam singing together that song? oh its great!!!!

oh yeah! i got all the vids off one oasis site, luv it! :D

this is the 3rd topic about oasis wow

i have only the mp3, how is the video? chris is not so good in this perfomance

This was actually the first thread but since we all love them so much we have 3 threads now :P

The vid is pretty cool, i'll try to take a few caps when i have some free time :cool:

Hail Oasis .. dont know if this was mentioned already, but has anyone heard green days boulevard of broken dreams mixed in with wonderwall? they play it on a montreal/burlington radio station over here ..

Not really but im gonna try to find some link if there's one :wink3:

whoa, way for me to keep this thread alive :cool3:

haha but at least we'd live enough to see the darkness fall in oblivion mwhahaha

I like the way you think :sneaky: :lol:

Hail Oasis .. dont know if this was mentioned already, but has anyone heard green days boulevard of broken dreams mixed in with wonderwall? they play it on a montreal/burlington radio station over here

No :stunned: Is it any good? :cool:

this is the 3rd topic about oasis wow :lol:

i have only the mp3, how is the video? chris is not so good in this perfomance :D

HEH CHRIS SEEMED CONFUSED.... BUT SONG TURNED TO BE JUST FINE.... ALTHOUGH, I MUST ADMIT NOEL MADE IT BETTER.... CHRIS WAS SINGING TOO FAST AT THE BEGINING, BUT TILL THE END OF THE SONG HE ADJUSTED .... AND... I MEAN I`M CRAZY FOR THAT SONG SO....

• 1 month later...
i think it's suicidal that i'm writing this here' date=' but i was always blur fan, and because of that i never liked oasis (but i must admit i like shampaigne suprenova)[/quote']

SHAMPAIGNE SUPERNOVA :lol:

Champagne Supernova :)