🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Mew

yellowy eyes

i got ATGHK (hee:nice:) last week, and i adore it, lots. :D

it's the only cd of theirs i've been able to find anywhere. i'll be tracking down the rest though, definitely - i've got quite a few random tracks i downloaded before i bought Glass Handed Kites and i love everything i've heard of theirs.

Mew = very wonderfully refreshingly differently GOOD! :nice:

awesome work claire. unfortunately in australia the only official record releases have been ATGHK and the zookeepers boy single, so other stuff eg frengers you'll have to get either imported by the record store (expensive) or buy online (amazon or ebay- cheap and quick ;) )

yay more aussies listening to mew. maybe we can get them to play a show here one day!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• squareonefivesix

• newpalaceplayer

• LibbyMew

^ haha completely understandable. everyone has been walkabout since it's exam period. i myself am guilty of neglecting this thread, the entire site to be honest :sigh: but the good news is i'm all done. finished last night and couldn't be happier. freeeeeeeeeeeee.

hopefully other frengers are to follow or else this may become one lonely place.

we can't let that happen guys! :wink:

Oh, so sad. I too have completely neglected my favoritest thread on Coldplaying! :shame:

BUT I'M BACK! I'm done with uni. I've graduated. And can now focus on the important things in my life.......:freak:

Congrats to you Kathy for finishing too! :nice: Great feeling, eh?

Anyway, in Mew-related news: there is this little project being organized by the fans for Mew (a gift from frengers around the world). I promised the organizer on Mewsite that I would splurge any details about it online. If you want to know what I'm going on about, PM me or talk to me on MSN, and I can tell you how you can contribute. Do so quickly though! The deadline is coming up SOON.

Cryptic, huh? Bet you want to know more now. ;)

ah bloody great news Nadia, congratulationsssssssssssssssss!!! :dance: :D :) :nice: :smug: that's wonderful news, you've graduated!

and haha, VUUUUU-ERY cryptic, please email me all about it! I'm about to leave but just caught your message and now I'm all frenger-fied about what the hell is going on. I need to get re-connected to Mew *puts on frengers.....* haha, ok but but seriously let me know ok :)

oh oh * holds hand up in air* can help out!

i have finished my exams too! congrats on your graduation Nadia.

could you message me on myspace? i don't really go on MSN, its too addictive haha, my friend forced me to create a myspace site and i'm addicted to that so i'm scared of MSN lol.

ahhh the suspense is killing me!

^ i hope so too so then i can be jealous lol :)

2nd page? Umm, no. I don't think so....

REDFOX, calling REDFOX - come save this thread! We need you!!

[Did you all get your top secret thingys in? :wink3:]

[Roger that - The Polka-Dotted Avenger - over]

lol haha actually i've been slack but for a good reason had a 'procedure' on my eyelid, i wouln't call it an operation its quite small but i've been avoiding tv and computer screens-- actually been watching tv with one eye lol.

We need the Mew crew for major bumpage to this thread--they're probably busy with top secret operations lol.

^ haha, aw you two, that made me laugh.

thanks for the email Nadia, i've been thinking what the hell i can do but everything seems so little, too little to be anything significant, so as much as i would eh hm um ok i'll send an email haha can't be the one who let the kat out of the bag eh eh eh, ok really terrible joke --- attempt lol

my sister is getting married next week so i'm going to be walkabout for a couple weeks as relatives come from all over and invade my personal space, my room will no longer be my room for a couple weeks....noooooooOooooooo! either way i'll be sure to check up on this thread as i have seen it dropping lately. something needs to happen to revive it... *cough* another diary episode perhaps *cough* announcement of asia-pacific tour maybe *cough* haha yeah i'm in dreamland at the moment since i'm free till next month yayyyy....i feel special :smug2:

initially i considered atghk my fav, but now all eyes are on frenger.

tbh i've only been listening to mew now and then, nothing like before. i feel very mew-ed out atm. too much mew make kathy sick - too much of anything make kathy sick lol the upside is i'll listen to them in a few months and fall in love with it all over again like i did with coldplay.

• 1 month later...

Bumping up this thread with the latest in Mew news: (I admittingly have neglected a lot of this lately.)

"Half the World is Watching Me" By public demand Mew are now finally re-issuing their album "Half the World is Watching Me", originally released in 2000. The album features many of Mew's most popular songs to date, and the re-issue will feature a bonus CD with 9 previously unreleased tracks such as demos, live recordings, and studio recordings (among them the title-track "Half the World is Watching Me"), which were not included back then.

The album has been unavailable since the original 5000 copies were sold out in 2000.

In other words: A must-have for any Mew fan! Released on Evil Office 6 August 2007.

great news indeed :nice:

is anyone considerng getting it? i am but it's going to cost a lot, and if it's another limited release there's close to no chance. i still havent got the re-release of atfm. frenger alone cost me heaps but what to do? it's mew afterall!

• 3 weeks later...

Big bump.

Ohhhh, my frengers, it's been too long!

Lots of Mew news to catch up on, yeah?

- Mew played at BeatDay 2007. Audio can be downloaded here and here (last link with LOADS of other goodies - although download links are down at the moment). THEY PLAYED LEDGE LIVE.

- The awesome Frenger Fan book was given to the guys at BeatDay! Success!! Recent myspace blog by Bo references their appreciation and delight. (yay, I sent in a (cheesy) letter and drawings :nice:)

- Jonas has made a short animation for animation for the Danger Global Warming project. Check it. Very trippy. Very Jonas.

- New Mew merch in their VERY OWN evvvvil office store (finally). I want the white hoodie and the cap :cool:

- Re-issue of HTWIWM is available.

.....anything else?