✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Funniest things your parents/family ever did/say about Coldplay

laurazstar

^Since I look younger for my age, he would probably think I'm younger than him ;)

Seriously, I'm a senior in college and I still get asked if I'm a freshman (on campus) or in high school (if I'm off-campus) :rolleyes:

Well see thats good..cus you will always look younger and everybody wants that!:)

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Yeah, it's a bit frustrating at times. But then I think about how young I'll look when I'm 40, and that makes me :D

Back to topic (since we're going off topic):

I watched SNL when Coldplay performed at a my sister's friend dorm room. Since he's a dude, he was making fun of our devotion and excitedness. He said a lot of stuff, but I remember him saying "Oh, Coldplay...singing something sentimental, sentimental"

^Yeah, it's a bit frustrating at times. But then I think about how young I'll look when I'm 40, and that makes me :D

Back to topic (since we're going off topic):

I watched SNL when Coldplay performed at a my sister's friend dorm room. Since he's a dude, he was making fun of our devotion and excitedness. He said a lot of stuff, but I remember him saying "Oh, Coldplay...singing something sentimental, sentimental"

what a douche comment!! grr i remember watching that in my friends dorm too! and when Chris yelled Barack Obama! at the end, my friend got mad cus she is kinda (well actually a lot) big Republican and she was like "why does he have to say that? i mean just sing your song!"

I told her "thats Chris Martin and he can do whatever he wants cus he is the most amzazing man ever!!"

what a douche comment!! grr i remember watching that in my friends dorm too! and when Chris yelled Barack Obama! at the end, my friend got mad cus she is kinda (well actually a lot) big Republican and she was like "why does he have to say that? i mean just sing your song!"

I told her "thats Chris Martin and he can do whatever he wants cus he is the most amzazing man ever!!"

he can say whatever the hell he wants!

hell ya Chris can say whatever the hell he wants is right!!!

He IS the king of music..bow to him!!!!

I remember another Coldplay moment...the day that Prospekts March came out, i wore my Viva t shirt and carried around my tote..well my friend happend to be wearing the same shirt that i had too cus she got it at the concert, but she wasnt aware that the EP was coming out or anything, it was just by chance. So we were eating dinner with some of our friends. and our friend Micheal asked our other friend Phil a question..and Phil says "i dont know Micheal.. why dont you ask the Viva's sitting across from us" lol haha I love Phil for refering to us as the Viva's for wearing our Viva T shirts!!! yah!!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah.. when the "separation news" broke out her, every one of my college mates were like: "did you hear????? Did you hear that Coldplay are separating????". And since it was "written in a newspaper", it was kinda hard for me to keep explaining to some of them that it's just gossip. :P

hhmmm yeah, the first thing my roommate said to me was "so u prolly heard that coldplay is breaking up?!" and she was all smiling and grinning!!! :veryangry2: cus she would love to see me heartbroken if they broke up!!

but i just looked at her and smiled, and was like, "no, no you obviously know nothing about coldplay..they will never break up!"

• 4 weeks later...

i wore the jacket i made to look like chris's to school and everyone looked at me twice and i had a few people come up to me and said that it was cool:d

but then this*pardon my language* slut named brittany came up and laughed for her little posse of drug attics and losers who will be prostitutes and RIPPED OFF ONE OF THE BANDS ON MY ARM!!! so i decided to do the right thing and take it back:).....then kick her in the shin like i did all the time in 2nd grade, looking like an idiot:D

the best thing is that the vice princepal at my school likes coldplay so i didnt get i trouble:D

^Since I look younger for my age, he would probably think I'm younger than him ;)

Seriously, I'm a senior in college and I still get asked if I'm a freshman (on campus) or in high school (if I'm off-campus) :rolleyes:

I'm in that same boat too!! I was once mistaken for an elementary/middle school student and I'm in my early 20's :blank: ohhh dear...

Usually the youngest people will mistake me for is high school but THAT was a new one... :S

my mom and i were watching clips from conan o'brien show (it was his last episode) and they showed chris singing at the piano "have yourself a merry little christmas" and after it was done i asked her do you know who that is? and she said "Oh is that michael buble?!" and then she said oh no thats " gwyneth paltrow's..... husband"

oh dear :rolleyes::laugh3: