✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Oh you are joking....

cold_kitty

i found this about britney spears' new single/album.

'two cuts on the forthcoming Britney Spears album, which were mixed last week by Spike Stent (who mixed the 'Spice' and 'Spiceworld' albums by the Spice Girls). 'One is called Stay, which is kind of Massive Attack meets Coldplay meets Britney' he says. 'It will surprise a lot of people'.

britney sounding like coldplay? pfffft. i'll believe it when i hear it.

'two cuts on the forthcoming Britney Spears album, which were mixed last week by Spike Stent (who mixed the 'Spice' and 'Spiceworld' albums by the Spice Girls). 'One is called Stay, which is kind of Massive Attack meets Coldplay meets Britney' he says. 'It will surprise a lot of people'.

haha first of all its dumb to say ur music sounds like anything, you just need to let a person make their own opinions about what it sounds like

second of all..britney could never sound anything remotely close to coldplay

third of all..thats funny :lol:

britney spears sounding like coldplay . . . oh god. :cry: that's it, the human race is officially screwed. :? What's the name of her new album gonna be called, 'A Rush of Blood to the Ass'? That is where she thinks from, right? (sorry, i just really can't stand her . . .)

What's the name of her new album gonna be called, 'A Rush of Blood to the Ass'? That is where she thinks from, right? (sorry, i just really can't stand her . . .)

HA :lol: HAHAAHAHA :lol: HAHAHA :lol: HAHAH :lol: AHAHAHAA :lol: HA :lol: HAHAHA :lol: HAHA :lol: HA THATS GREAT!!!

:lol:

Well I wouldn't totally blame Brit-NAY for wanting to sound like Coldplay, I mean she doesn't write anything, never did, never will, so she is constantly looking for an identity! Just look at her career, I'm a good girl, I'm a bad girl. I'm a slutty girl! now I'm trying to ride on the coat-tails of GOOD successful bands to attract a audience!

Aw man give it up and go back and join the Micky Mouse Slut Club!!

I'm done! :twisted: