✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The National

heartswarm

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sooooo excited for you :awesome: say hi to Bryce for me if you happen to meet them ;D

i just made Briggs consider coming with me and Stef to see them twice at Holland in the summer :P so y'all keep your fingers crossed so he'll decide to come, okay?

Tilburg and Bloemendaal? :nice:

Last time I saw them they played Lucky You. :dead:

• 2 weeks later...

They have all the National albums at a local record store. I think the guy who runs the place is a big fan since when I asked about them he said "we always make sure we have them in".

I'm thinking I will get them in this order: Sad Songs For Dirty Lovers => Hight Violet => The National => Alligator => Boxer. They cost like $28 though so it will take some time to get them.

The National was so good, they seemed so glad to be here and Matt said thanks for the wine and choco the fans gave him. They had a short setlist but it was lovely, the crowd kinda sucked though, I was singing like crazy and no one else was doing it around me

Me too, please.. :shy:

OK. Check your inbox. :smiley:

Have a great time, Lore!

Random fact: The other day when I came home, I was loading the CD player when my computer suddenly played 3 seconds from Think You Can Wait. It was off, closed and in the other side of the room.

:wtf:

The National was so good, they seemed so glad to be here and Matt said thanks for the wine and choco the fans gave him. They had a short setlist but it was lovely, the crowd kinda sucked though, I was singing like crazy and no one else was doing it around me

I went with two friends and the one who didn't know them before actually liked the gig a lot :awesome:

Mad skillz, Lore! :awesome:

:awesome:

I think this was the setlist

Star A War

Anyone's Ghost

Mistaken For Strangers

Bloodbuzz Ohio

Slow Show

Squalor Victoria

Afraid Of Everyone

Conversation 16

Abel