✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The National

heartswarm

I'm going to say this for the last time. I AM REALLY FUCKING PISSED OFF BECAUSE THE NATIONAL ARE PLAYING 3 FUCKING SHOWS AT A VERY SMALL, STRICTLY R18 VENUE. IN NEW ZEALAND. HOW OFTEN DO THE NATIONAL COME TO NEW ZEALAND? NOT FUCKING OFTEN.

Usually there's a way to get into those :thinking: Like try to get an exception or something. I guess strictly means strictly.

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually there's a way to get into those :thinking: Like try to get an exception or something. I guess strictly means strictly.

Yeah, usually. Most of the bars around that area are fine with having under 18's (as long as they're with a parent) but this venue has a special license. It's illegal for anyone under 18 to be on their property :blank:

But the problem is, that's where most of the smaller international bands go... The National, Animal Collective, MGMT, The Dead Weather...

And the fact that The National will be in New Zealand and I won't be seeing them kinda sucks :P

Yeah, usually. Most of the bars around that area are fine with having under 18's (as long as they're with a parent) but this venue has a special license. It's illegal for anyone under 18 to be on their property :blank:

But the problem is, that's where most of the smaller international bands go... The National, Animal Collective, MGMT, The Dead Weather...

And the fact that The National will be in New Zealand and I won't be seeing them kinda sucks :P

GROW UP!

Like, literally...grow up, and then go anywhere you want. :P Even strip clubs! :wacko:

I suggest Cartman's foolproof 'freeze yourself and wake up in the future' idea.

Yeah, that does suck :\ Bars around here have the same policy with a parent or guardian.

GROW UP!

Best option right here!

• 5 weeks later...

THEY'RE PLAYING TULSA OK

ON APRIL 19TH

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

IM GOING TO CRY

HOLY SHIT

OMG

OMG

OMG

OMG