✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The National

heartswarm

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

strong rumours that they might be returning to australia later this year when they visit japan and singapore. as much as i would love to see them again. i kinda wish they would just disappear again and make another wonderful album asap. this tour has been going 15 months and looks like it won't end until december. so unless they rush their next one, i don't think we'll get any new music from the boys until 2013 at the earliest.

SO who's seeing TN this summerrrr?

I don't know how to post on coldplaying anymore except on a few threads so I'm bumping this...fun stuff

Funny you bumped this. Finally took the plunge and bought Hollywood Bowl tickets yesterday (they'd been on sale for a month). Bring on September. :cool:

Awesome! Which date is that? I'm still fooling myself insanely by hoping that they'd play here on my birthday HAH never gonna happen but you can always hope,right? (they're playing at the states the day before + they've already played here 3 times this year by then haha). I'm so pissed off that they're playing a festival here on the ONLY weekend when I'm out of the country this summer :(

September 11. It's all seated, which normally sounds lame but I'll take it gladly here since I'll be hot off a different concert the night before.

So I finally decided I actually do like The National (I only have High Violet + one song from Boxer I got from a mixtape but yeah) but for fuck's sake I can't listen to a single song without getting bummed out. I went from being really cheerful and happy to just wanting to cry after like 3 songs.

Are their other albums less depressing? Cuz I genuinely like High Violet but fuq man, I could never EVER take a whole nother album of this shit on top of that. I'm listening to it now and I'm just lying here going like, "omg it's so beautiful but the world is so fucking cruel dear god I hate life nothing will ever be fair and life isn't fair but omg NOOO :bigcry:"

could never take another album like that EVER

Are their other albums less depressing? Cuz I genuinely like High Violet but fuq man, I could never EVER take a whole nother album of this shit on top of that. I'm listening to it now and I'm just lying here going like, "omg it's so beautiful but the world is so fucking cruel dear god I hate life nothing will ever be fair and life isn't fair but omg NOOO :bigcry:"

could never take another album like that EVER

not really. sorry.