✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The National

heartswarm

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree it's a lot, Texas is insanely big :freak:

I don't know if they'll play in the 1st or 2nd day of lolla here, I just hope they don't play at the same time that the killers because it'd be a shame to be forced to choose just 1 of them D:

You don't understand. Oklahoma is right next to Texas. Do you know how bad it is when you're having to travel 6 1/2 to 7 hours to go not to a different country, but to a city in the state that sits right next to yours? DO YOU?

I have traveled 8 hours to get to auckland, which is only a 45 minute flight...

Not for a concert though, but I would.

I agree it's a lot, Texas is insanely big :freak:

I don't know if they'll play in the 1st or 2nd day of lolla here, I just hope they don't play at the same time that the killers because it'd be a shame to be forced to choose just 1 of them D:

That's about right. You can start at the eastern tip of Texas, drive 8 hours, and still not make it to the western tip. :freak: For a horn workshop, we had to drive to Stillwater, Oklahoma, and my friend drove. It took 7 hours to get there, and that was because my friend was speeding the entire time. It normally takes 8 hours to get to Stillwater from here.

Ouch. That sucks, Lore. :hug:

If worse comes to worse, I personally would pick The National, but that's just because I'm biased. :blush:

• 3 weeks later...

I see their name everywhere, but I never listened to one song of them. :shame:

I need some new music for my flights, would anyone be so kind to recommend me some songs or an album? :anxious:

:escaping:

I suggest High Violet! :heart:

You'll probably have to listen to it a few times to really love it though, because I remember the first couple of times I thought it was a little boring but now whenever I listen to it, it blows me away :wacky:

I see their name everywhere, but I never listened to one song of them. :shame:

I need some new music for my flights, would anyone be so kind to recommend me some songs or an album? :anxious:

:escaping:

fuuuuuu wrong thread hahahahaha

Ignore this post please...

But yeah, I'll bring some of their songs so we can listen in the car on Wednesday. :kiss: