✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Starsailor

Chrissy

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw them last summer and it was awesome! The sun, Starsailor playing oooooh memories (after them, Muse! hehe)... I love alcoholic and have the dvd too.

They were a good start that afternoon in Santiago de Compostela :D I really enjoyed their show.

• 2 weeks later...

i LOVED their first album, but wasnt so sure on the second. I've seen them a few times- the first was when they were still unknown and I was at the barrier of the gig and James winked at me and sang to me and i was thinking *i love this band they're so cool* and then a couple of times after that i saw them at V Festival he was wearing these sunglasses :cool: and looking like he was trying a bit to hard to be a rock star....and they were acting a little but like they were believing their own hype, then I wasnt so sure........ I only liked a couple of songs from the second album, but here's hoping for the third which i do think they are making as we speak!

• 1 month later...

Any song you care to choose from Starsailor, the album, is superior to the entire collected works of Starsailor the band. Buckley is turning in his grave because of this puddle of piss masquerading as music.