✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Starsailor

Chrissy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Four to the Floor i was suuuure, never seeing cleaaar! I could have it aaall, if only you were here :dance:

Seriously, cheers Ren for the songs! And for the piccies! I really like the singer's guitar :cool3: the colour and all, wee.

Yay! glad you liked the songs pinky :D I so have to send you more next time :wacko:

And no problemo beita, the gig was great! I just wish there had been more fans there but it was pretty cool! :D

And i'm not really sure if its the real maradonna haha

• 11 months later...
Starsailor Are Back!

Apologies that this is the first contact via our mailing list for a few months.

We have posted (or at least James has) regularly on the messageboard, but due to the much publicised takeover of our record company, accessing this database proved difficult.

Anyway, things have settled down now and we have a new record label (Virgin) and a whole new team of people working with us to promote our fourth record. This will be called 'All The Plans' and is likely to be released at the beginning of March 2009. It will be preceded by a single, 'Tell Me It's Not Over,' to be released towards the end of February 2009.

We're hoping this is the first of many regular mails. As a thanks for your patience, click here to see James performing 'Hurts Too Much' Its an acoustic version of one of the album tracks performed earlier this year at the Heavenly social. Enjoy and we'll speak soon.

James, Stel, Ben and Baz.

From the mailing list

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Having learnt my lessons from Travis, I managed not to get lost on the way to the south coast today, reversed into the parking spot and managed to use a couple back-roads to avoid the majority of the traffic on coming out of the city following the "out of city" signs.

But overall Starsailor tonight were fucking awesome :D

• 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...