๐ŸŒ™ COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH ๐ŸŽต

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

Haha, based on a convo in another thread where we figured out that all but Jonny have been photographed shirtless,lol. Hey, I'm mostly in love with his guitar playing...mostly... :p:laugh3:

And that's why you're "Jonny's G string" :nod:

Haha, based on a convo in another thread where we figured out that all but Jonny have been photographed shirtless,lol. Hey, I'm mostly in love with his guitar playing...mostly... :p:laugh3:

ย 

ooooo!!! you said mostly...not totally! so tell what else about jonny boy are you interested in? :wink3: or should i say "Jonnypuff"? hahahahaha!!!

ย 

that's not technically true; wasn't there a picture from a liveblog or a R42 blog which had Jonny in the background shirtless???

of course, it was a dark picture and he wasn't really visible. :P

ย 

edit:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

tinyjonnybody-1.jpg

ย 

apparently it was a picture R42 tweeted. and not as dark as i remembered! :P

ย 

that's not technically true; wasn't there a picture from a liveblog or a R42 blog which had Jonny in the background shirtless???

ย 

edit:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

tinyjonnybody-1.jpg

ย 

ย 

lol!!!! :laugh3:

ย 

edit:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

tinyjonnybody-1.jpg

ย 

ย 

you're like the Tash of this thread :lol: :lol:

ย 

edit:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

tinyjonnybody-1.jpg

ย 

OMG :wideeyed::lol:

And that's why you're "Jonny's G string" :nod:

ย 

Have I not explained this? Here we go again*sigh*: Jonny plays guitar, I play guitar. It's strictly professional! I just want to be there in his time of need, in case he breaks a string because I have extra G strings...

ย 

Yeah, still not helping myself am I??? :laugh3:

ย 

edit:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

tinyjonnybody-1.jpg

ย 

ย 

Good Lord!:lol:

Sooooo....for those who haven't read it yet, Ian met Phil last night at the gig and they chatted and Phil told him that Will often comes on CPing....scary thought: what if he had come here already ? :wreck:

ย 

This thread doesn't concern him directly, (just...you know...his best friends) so I hope he had a good laugh if he ever came here :lol:

:fingersx:

ย 

C'mon Will, I know you are hiding yourself behind a fake fangirl profile, it's all ok, we think they are a nice couple too :nod:

ย 

I'm sorry to say it but some of my readers on Wattpad, who are also, Coldplayers, read a chapter with Buckin and they didn't like it. AT ALL.

I still ship it, though.

ย 

Well...they don't understand but me yes! Where can I read your FFs? :D

ย 

ย 

Have I not explained this? Here we go again*sigh*: Jonny plays guitar, I play guitar. It's strictly professional! I just want to be there in his time of need, in case he breaks a string because I have extra G strings...

ย 

Yeah, still not helping myself am I??? :laugh3:

ย 

NO. :dozey:

ย 

Soooo are you saying you would appreciate very much a pic of Jonny naked with just his guitar to cover him? :wink3: Me too :sneaky:

:laugh3:

C'mon Will, I know you are hiding yourself behind a fake fangirl profile, it's all ok, we think they are a nice couple too :nod:

ย 

ย 

ย 

Well...they don't understand but me yes! Where can I read your FFs? :D

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

NO. :dozey:

ย 

Soooo are you saying you would appreciate very much a pic of Jonny naked with just his guitar to cover him? :wink3: Me too :sneaky:

:laugh3:

ย 

Well yeah, but the trouble is he doesn't sling his guitar low enough to cover...oh, wait...that's not actually a problem,lol. :wink3:

Well yeah, but the trouble is he doesn't sling his guitar low enough to cover...oh, wait...that's not actually a problem,lol. :wink3:

ย 

Even if he did wear his guitar low, the guy is, what 6'3"?? It still wouldn't cover anything and therefore still not be a problem.

ย 

:wink3:

ย 

ย 

Here's a cute pic!

tumblrm3isw570vp1rrallb.png