Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

probably, especially with thalia and i roaming around :P

*puffs up proudly* :smug:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

that's something I wouldn't really be proud of outside the internet olol

<___<

>___>

No one in 'real life' is ever finding out about my internet and/or Coldplaying escapades...

*shudders at the thought* :uhoh2:

I shall continue my love of certain band members and their debatable relationship :laugh3: within the warmth and comfort of this lovely site, where people are accepting of my possibly slightly odd interests :P

probably, especially with thalia and i roaming around :P

*puffs up proudly* :smug:

that's something I wouldn't really be proud of outside the internet olol

<___<

>___>

^ :laugh3: You girls are not alone! Don't forget me and K! :cool:

And you're also not alone in "not feeling very proud of it in real life"... Well... MAYBE :tongue:

No one in 'real life' is ever finding out about my internet and/or Coldplaying escapades...

In real life....no in my real life I'm worst than this :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: Be pervy in your native language it's easier :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::smug:

I shall continue my love of certain band members and their debatable relationship :laugh3: within the warmth and comfort of this lovely site, where people are accepting of my possibly slightly odd interests :P

this, THIS and TRIPLE THAT!

In real life....no in my real life I'm worst than this :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: Be pervy in your native language it's easier :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::smug:

last time I made a pervy joke around my friends I got told to shut up

tumblr_lq00nfSdAw1qalfdm.gif

THE OUTSIDE WORLD IS NOT READY FOR MY PERVINESS :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

why do some so called "Coldplay fans" keep showing Chris and Jonny as gays? Realy, I do not understand this...

Chris and Jonny started it! :P

probably more Chris than Jonny, but...

well, we just love their friendship and of course when people are great friends and they sometimes joke about romance (which Chris/Jonny have done plenty of times in the past), then it's not terribly surprising for those other people who appreciate the friendship to also joke about romance, right???

/off-topic

A couple of weeks ago, I thought everybody was Rudy_o, now I think everybody is Twisted mind :rolleyes3:

edit:

why do some so called "Coldplay fans" keep showing Chris and Jonny as gays? Realy, I do not understand this...

I spot an implication of saying someone is gay as an insult (by the use of 'so called' to qualify fans, quote marks etc). First, I don't think anyone has said CJ are gays. Talking about Buckin is just a funny and amusing way of referring to such a remarkable and endearing relationship between two bandmates. Sometimes it gets pervy (should I say more often than not? :P), that's all. But that's not my point. Even if someone said they are gay, it's NOT derogatory, it's not, by any means, an insult.

In real life....no in my real life I'm worst than this :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Folks, just sit for a minute and imagine this.....wow. Staggering, isn't it? (I love you K. You know I can keep up!)

this, THIS and TRIPLE THAT!

last time I made a pervy joke around my friends I got told to shut up

tumblr_lq00nfSdAw1qalfdm.gif

THE OUTSIDE WORLD IS NOT READY FOR MY PERVINESS :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Come here mate! We'll perv out loud together!

Easy. 86 those friends and get new ones that can keep up. :laugh3: Or better yet, go with K's advice and just stick around here!

(God, you have the funniest gifs....:laugh3::laugh3:)

:dozey: no, this time I pass, I'm too bored to argue about this again.

/off-topic

A couple of weeks ago, I thought everybody was Rudy_o, now I think everybody is Twisted mind :rolleyes3:

Why do you all have those great avatars and I haven't one? :shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::cry:

I was watching this video

[ame=

]
[/ame]

(towards 1:27 is my first eye contact ever with Chris btw :drunk: )

and I realized something.

After Chris lied down, but before he touches Jonny's ankle, Jonny gets closer to Chris, because he knows he's gonna have to bend over at some point :lol:

That's it. I hadn't realized that Jonny made a move too.

Yes, yes I said "bend over" :charming:

Come here mate! We'll perv out loud together!

Indeed! You are never alone :dozey: :hug:

yeah, because i don't think he's into necrophilia

:lipsrsealed2:

ye-

ah

tumblr_lnxa0cMaAj1qdjep2.gif

:stunned::stunned::stunned:

/off-topic

^THIS! I leave for a pair of days and everything turns upside down!

Everybody's changing and I don't know why!

:P

Folks, just sit for a minute and imagine this.....wow. Staggering, isn't it? (I love you K. You know I can keep up!

Why do you all have those great avatars and I haven't one? :shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::cry:

^THIS! Can I have a scary Buckin cat? :wacko:

I was watching this video

(towards 1:27 is my first eye contact ever with Chris btw :drunk: )

and I realized something.

After Chris lied down, but before he touches Jonny's ankle, Jonny gets closer to Chris, because he knows he's gonna have to bend over at some point :lol:

That's it. I hadn't realized that Jonny made a move too.

Yes, yes I said "bend over" :charming:

:sneaky: And notice how Jonny is so deeply excited by the entire thing that he unconsciously prolongs the last notes :lol: That's what I think about every time I listen to IMP from the Live 2012 cd too :charming: