✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

• 2 weeks later...
^ Okay, I should be asleep because I have a mission trip tomorrow, but I still have my sketchbook, so . . . I dunno if the matching suits thing would ever actually happen, but I could easily do my best to try?

YES. THAT WOULD BE AMAZING.

Ahem, okay, gotta get a hold of myself.

Yes, miss Julia, it would be wonderful to see your take on the matching suits. :)

^Sorry, but after watching this I'm going to Coldplay heaven too... :dead:

wow thanks for the video, jonny's face :dazzled:

i haven't watched any fan concert videos for weeks!

oh i miss those days :cry:

their faces...were...so...close.. *dead*

GOSH those new pics, I'd only seen a pair of them! :dead:

And that video... GGHJKSDHFKSJFHSKJ :dazzled:

:wacky::wacky::wacky:

Sorry about the very, very late reply, everyone! I'm glad you loved the video, it's so great to share this kind of stuff. :wacky: Ahhh, can't wait for LP6.

Actually, I have some new Buckin right now. :awesome: Actually, it's from the MX era again, but I promised someone on Twitter to post it after I, uhhh, accidentally killed her with it :uhoh: You'll understand when you read it, here you go:

Fan: When I listen to your music, there are parts of songs that build in such a triumphant manner, that I actually feel different. I get goosebumps or I get a feeling in my chest, happiness or sadness, and sometimes I'll just throw my hands up. How exactly do you go about creating these series of sounds that go and affect one's being?

(...)

Chris: You mean the sound, the actual sound?

Fan: Yeah! How do you go about creating a series of sounds to actually make someone feel different?

Chris: Oh, well, that's such a lovely question.

Chris: *sighs*

Chris: I think a lot of the triumphant... sssounds come from Jonny.

Fan: Yeah?

Chris: Because he can turn something very depressing into something really glorious. Just by chiming away in his humble manner. (...) He- he... He's always had... I think the reason why I first musically fell in love with him when we first met was... Because, we were playing something and I was doing my usual thing, and he started playing things that just... lifted it. And he continues to do so, and that's where I think it comes from, so you gotta ask him.

Audience: *silence*

Jonny: *shy* ...Um.

:dazzled: It's from the SiriusXM Town Hall interview. :wacky: Ahhh, the silence of the audience when Chris is saying it, and Jonny's shyness. :wacky: So cute.

If you wanna hear it, please let me know and I'll cut the audio and post a download link.

Sorry about the very, very late reply, everyone! I'm glad you loved the video, it's so great to share this kind of stuff. :wacky: Ahhh, can't wait for LP6.

Actually, I have some new Buckin right now. :awesome: Actually, it's from the MX era again, but I promised someone on Twitter to post it after I, uhhh, accidentally killed her with it :uhoh: You'll understand when you read it, here you go:

Fan: When I listen to your music, there are parts of songs that build in such a triumphant manner, that I actually feel different. I get goosebumps or I get a feeling in my chest, happiness or sadness, and sometimes I'll just throw my hands up. How exactly do you go about creating these series of sounds that go and affect one's being?

(...)

Chris: You mean the sound, the actual sound?

Fan: Yeah! How do you go about creating a series of sounds to actually make someone feel different?

Chris: Oh, well, that's such a lovely question.

Chris: *sighs*

Chris: I think a lot of the triumphant... sssounds come from Jonny.

Fan: Yeah?

Chris: Because he can turn something very depressing into something really glorious. Just by chiming away in his humble manner. (...) He- he... He's always had... I think the reason why I first musically fell in love with him when we first met was... Because, we were playing something and I was doing my usual thing, and he started playing things that just... lifted it. And he continues to do so, and that's where I think it comes from, so you gotta ask him.

Audience: *silence*

Jonny: *shy* ...Um.

:dazzled: It's from the SiriusXM Town Hall interview. :wacky: Ahhh, the silence of the audience when Chris is saying it, and Jonny's shyness. :wacky: So cute.

If you wanna hear it, please let me know and I'll cut the audio and post a download link.

Awwwww, I have to post this in Jonny's thread too to rescue it from page 3!:D