✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

Sorry about the very, very late reply, everyone! I'm glad you loved the video, it's so great to share this kind of stuff. :wacky: Ahhh, can't wait for LP6.

Actually, I have some new Buckin right now. :awesome: Actually, it's from the MX era again, but I promised someone on Twitter to post it after I, uhhh, accidentally killed her with it :uhoh: You'll understand when you read it, here you go:

Fan: When I listen to your music, there are parts of songs that build in such a triumphant manner, that I actually feel different. I get goosebumps or I get a feeling in my chest, happiness or sadness, and sometimes I'll just throw my hands up. How exactly do you go about creating these series of sounds that go and affect one's being?

(...)

Chris: You mean the sound, the actual sound?

Fan: Yeah! How do you go about creating a series of sounds to actually make someone feel different?

Chris: Oh, well, that's such a lovely question.

Chris: *sighs*

Chris: I think a lot of the triumphant... sssounds come from Jonny.

Fan: Yeah?

Chris: Because he can turn something very depressing into something really glorious. Just by chiming away in his humble manner. (...) He- he... He's always had... I think the reason why I first musically fell in love with him when we first met was... Because, we were playing something and I was doing my usual thing, and he started playing things that just... lifted it. And he continues to do so, and that's where I think it comes from, so you gotta ask him.

Audience: *silence*

Jonny: *shy* ...Um.

:dazzled: It's from the SiriusXM Town Hall interview. :wacky: Ahhh, the silence of the audience when Chris is saying it, and Jonny's shyness. :wacky: So cute.

If you wanna hear it, please let me know and I'll cut the audio and post a download link.

:dazzled:

It seems that these two are the closest members in the band. Are they bestfriends?

Yeah, this is what they say, and I think it's true.

But there are people here who say that they're going to get married very soon... eh, kasia? hehehe :P

Oooooh I'd love to see Chris and Jonny get married one day :lol: :P

Wow! This thread started out so innocent. But that sure didn't last!:wink3:

e6ejyse8.jpg

I wasn't going to post in the forum for a while, but I got a bit surprised no one remembered that we are already on the 1st week of September. 17 years ago, Chris & Jonny met at UCL & magic happened.

I don't think they celebrate such silly occasions or even remember them, but silly fans like myself do.

Here's a little picspam to celebrate. Happy Anniversary boys :heart:

35411.jpg

13637.jpg

71154.jpg

59108.jpg

goodviewclassicjandc.png

love_123.jpg

c_j.jpg

normal_IMG_0215.jpg

FP_8283252_CHP_Coldplay_Concert_121411.jpg

09_coldplay_vdh8026_l.jpg

171738467.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^ What an intense gaze they're exchanging :wacky:

A pair of days ago I made a friend listen to Green Eyes, then she read the lyrics and translation... "What a beautiful love song!... Wait... What do you mean it's about Jonny?!?! :shocked2:"; although I've told her a billion times there's this special affection between them, she was still amazed :P

• 2 weeks later...

Some of my Favourites..

2feZU1l.jpg

g1LW7VR.jpg

xddQkUm.jpg

VQt8NpX.jpg

XLK4tAY.png

fNBe9NB.jpg

JL8vY60.jpg

m8LOH1p.jpg

dNcKVga.png

ruQlJr1.jpg

6FeSf2A.jpg

xLiObkd.jpg

NRHCX1x.jpg

<mytubeelement data="{"bundle":{"label_delimitor":":","percentage":"%","smart_buffer":"Smart Buffer","start_playing_when_buffered":"Start playing when buffered","sound":"Sound","desktop_notification":"Desktop Notification","continuation_on_next_line":"-","loop":"Loop","only_notify":"Only Notify","estimated_time":"Estimated Time","global_preferences":"Global Preferences","no_notification_supported_on_your_browser":"No notification style supported on your browser version","video_buffered":"Video Buffered","buffered":"Buffered","hyphen":"-","buffered_message":"The video has been buffered as requested and is ready to play.","not_supported":"Not Supported","on":"On","off":"Off","click_to_enable_for_this_site":"Click to enable for this site","desktop_notification_denied":"You have denied permission for desktop notification for this site","notification_status_delimitor":";","error":"Error","adblock_interferance_message":"Adblock (or similar extension) is known to interfere with SmartVideo. Please add this url to adblock whitelist.","calculating":"Calculating","waiting":"Waiting","will_start_buffering_when_initialized":"Will start buffering when initialized","will_start_playing_when_initialized":"Will start playing when initialized","completed":"Completed","buffering_stalled":"Buffering is stalled. Will stop.","stopped":"Stopped","hr":"Hr","min":"Min","sec":"Sec","any_moment":"Any Moment","popup_donate_to":"Donate to","extension_id":null},"prefs":{"desktopNotification":true,"soundNotification":true,"logLevel":0,"enable":true,"loop":false,"hidePopup":false,"autoPlay":false,"autoBuffer":false,"autoPlayOnBuffer":false,"autoPlayOnBufferPercentage":42,"autoPlayOnSmartBuffer":true,"quality":"default","fshd":false,"onlyNotification":false,"enableFullScreen":true,"saveBandwidth":false,"hideAnnotations":false,"turnOffPagedBuffering":false}}" event="preferencesUpdated" id="myTubeRelayElementToPage"></mytubeelement><mytubeelement data="{"loadBundle":true}" event="relayPrefs" id="myTubeRelayElementToTab"></mytubeelement>