✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

O.k. I think I have a real problem, when watching Chris kissing Andrew Garfield on SNL, all what I could think of : "Why not Jonny ? :bigcry: :bigcry:

then I condoled myself by convincing it that backstage Chris must have rehearsed that scene a lot with someone :charming:

Yeah , I know, I am desperate :disappointed:

then I condoled myself by convincing it that backstage Chris must have rehearsed that scene a lot with someone :charming:

Oh... OH... OOOOOHHHHHHH....

:charming: :wink3:

Yeah , I know, I am desperate :disappointed:

No one is desperate on this thread :jbcm:

Oh, I just need new buckin material. I miss them :\

I was thinking actually of Jonny's incredible riffs in GS (on the songs we heard uptill now), & how he really lifts the songs as Chris said. I think this is his was of showing his love, by making such lovely music to support his friend's emotions & lyrics. Like Zane lowe said of the band hugging Chris. That's why I think Jonny is at his best in GS. LOVE :heart:

you know what guys? i noticed something

since the tour started we caught jonny looking at chris and smiling more than once, but chris is not giving any attention to jonny, but he is giving it to guy! He hugged guy more than once while in these live shows he bumbed into jonny just one time while he was dancing, during the concert in cologne.

i can't be the only one who noticed this :rolleyes:

I get way too excited everytime this thread gets bumped. WAY TOO excited :|

Where is the madness this thread once was? :sad2: I NEED MOAR D:

me too :(

& where is Brooke? the queen of this thread?

^i'm reading some pages from 2009, those were the times, with all the fanfictions being written and the vlv tour

Some people say this is just a thread, I SAY

tumblr_inline_n4wr4nUJ1y1r8klcl.gif

VLV era was definitely the most pervy era I agree, we got fanfictions on a daily basis :drunk:

Good thing I've got them all saved. All of them but ONE. ARGH it's making me maaaaddd

me too :(

& where is Brooke? the queen of this thread?

they probably went on with their lives .____.

VLV era was definitely the most pervy era I agree, we got fanfictions on a daily basis :drunk:

Good thing I've got them all saved. All of them but ONE. ARGH it's making me maaaaddd

__.

Don't get me started on fanfics. I am hugely annoyed by all the incomplete ones :(

Out of curiosity, which fanfic don't you have?

Well thank you for posting :wacky:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm browsing through the Buckin tag on Tumblr instead of sleeping - I'm still trying to get over Ghost Stories TV Special's feels :dazzled: - and I've just found this:

tumblr_my4pw3T3LK1s01pufo1_500.png

I think it's from the Under1Roof gig... Old but slakjdalksjaljd

:wacky::wacky::wacky:

Where is the madness this thread once was? :sad2: I NEED MOAR D:

^i'm reading some pages from 2009, those were the times, with all the fanfictions being written and the vlv tour

I'm just going to add my vote to bringing this thread back to its fully-flung pervy glory! I miss those days... new pictures everyday... pervy captions on ALL of them...! I miss the Buckin madness :(

I'm browsing through the Buckin tag on Tumblr instead of sleeping - I'm still trying to get over Ghost Stories TV Special's feels :dazzled: - and I've just found this:

tumblr_my4pw3T3LK1s01pufo1_500.png

I think it's from the Under1Roof gig... Old but slakjdalksjaljd

:wacky::wacky::wacky:

:wacky:!

I'm just going to add my vote to bringing this thread back to its fully-flung pervy glory! I miss those days... new pictures everyday... pervy captions on ALL of them...! I miss the Buckin madness :(

We really need to change something about that :thinking: