✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

Guest diogo_sg
Jonny is always naturally very soft spoken so his voice might appear lower than it really is.

And Chris is growing old anyway, and his voice deepened SOOO much over the years.

But I love his voice when he speaks tho

"I live to see the world"

And Chris is growing old anyway, and his voice deepened SOOO much over the years.

To me this is a bad thing because it also concerns his singing voice, which (to my ears) used to be so much more beautiful in the earlier years. :(

On another note, I cant watch this video. Blocked in Germany and proxy doesn't work either.

To me this is a bad thing because it also concerns his singing voice, which (to my ears) used to be so much more beautiful in the earlier years. :(

On another note, I cant watch this video. Blocked in Germany and proxy doesn't work either.

I agree with you here, his young singing voice was like listening to an angel :dead:

Use Youtube Unblocker for the video, it works fine with me (since I'm also from Germany) :D

• 2 weeks later...

I absolutely swear I saw Jonny today, which I'm sure is impossible as I just live in a town in Nottinghamshire. If it wasn't him, it was the spitting image, he had the hat and the beard. I would have politely approached him if I had been walking by but I was driving :(

By the way, does anyone know how to change your username, mine suffers from a typo

I absolutely swear I saw Jonny today, which I'm sure is impossible as I just live in a town in Nottinghamshire. If it wasn't him, it was the spitting image, he had the hat and the beard. I would have politely approached him if I had been walking by but I was driving :(

By the way, does anyone know how to change your username, mine suffers from a typo

Contact Sparky :)

Guest diogo_sg

Well, if it was actually him, lucky you!! Maybe you'll see him again and that time you'll be on foot! [emoji6]

"I live to see the world"

• 1 month later...
I was just working on the same gif :laugh3:

Why do these things always happen when the camera does a wide shot???!!!

oh damn, well at least I hope I saved you some work lol.

beCAUSE THE WORLD HATES US, it only gives us the crumbs and we have to make the best of it :shame: