✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

[ATTACH=full]5510[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5511[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5512[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5513[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5514[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5515[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5516[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5517[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5518[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5519[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5520[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5521[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5522[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5523[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5524[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5525[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5526[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5527[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5528[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5529[/ATTACH]

so many of these are among my favorite Buckin pics, it's not even funny :jbcm:

6jf1g8.gif

1146975152f1jf2.jpg

10207.jpg

• Like 2

I remember when I first became a fan I wondered what this whole Buckin thing was about and why everyone would freak out when Chris walked towards Jonny on stage etc and how everyone could ship them. Well one month later or so I was shipping Buckin as well (kind of) and pics like this are the reason[emoji12]

• Like 2

Sorry but what do you all mean when you talk about Chris and Jonny and ships? All I can think about now is the lyric "Let your ships roll in" from Us Against The World, and the massive ship from Up & Up [emoji23] x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

Shipping is when you like two people together, usually romantically and usually the people aren't actually together. It happens a lot with TV shows and fan fiction!

• Like 2

[ATTACH=full]5490[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5491[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5492[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5493[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5494[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5495[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5496[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5497[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5498[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5499[/ATTACH]

OMG I have been away from here for far too long.... like 2 days and so much has been going on.

That second pic is sooo wrong. Ithink almost looks like jonny is getting a little excited. Or he just has well shall we say big feet [emoji50]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 2

City of Brotherly Love or... City of BUCKIN LOVE???

from 3:50 - Chris made Jonny sing his part 3 times altogether :lol::wacky:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id=c50wkaM2di8;m=3;s=50

i don't have great video of Amazing Day, but there was definitely butt touching. don't think i didn't see it from hundreds of feet away, Chris :shifty:

edit: watching back the video i took, it also sounds like he shouted "Green eyes" at one point (1:25)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id=mVZtHre5TXE;m=1;s=25

• Like 3