✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

i wanted to post this video that is my favorite c/j video and then thought it had gotten taken off of youtube so was going to post a different one, but i found the first one! so have both of them! :dance:

Buhhh I can´t see the second one due to copyright.

oh noooo, so it basically is like it was taken off of youtube[emoji14]:cry:

it was just a compilation video. i think i have it downloaded somewhere so i could try to upload it somewhere else if you guys are interested :P

Yes, please [emoji7]

Norys

ok, i've uploaded it to my Google drive: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2WNkaAdv0h-ekwzN3Jjd25YeHM

let me know if you have issues with it still

Wow :wacky::wacky::wacky::wacky:

Thanks Brooke for the memories!! I loved the video, is the purest Buckin love, specially the last seconds!.

I wish someone skilful could edit a video with the sweet and very Buckin moments we have seen during this era.

Maybe this is my fav 2016 B moment:wacky::wacko:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id=u6VuU_pybdE;t=137

• Like 2

Wow :wacky::wacky::wacky::wacky:

Thanks Brooke for the memories!! I loved the video, is the purest Buckin love, specially the last seconds!.

I wish someone skilful could edit a video with the sweet and very Buckin moments we have seen during this era.

Maybe this is my fav 2016 B moment:wacky::wacko:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id=u6VuU_pybdE;t=137

well... i have a few other Coldplay fanart things going on at the moment, but i think i can find time in my schedule somewhere to make a Buckin video :wideeyed:

so, maybe if other people have suggestions for what should go in it, i'll start compiling videos :wacko:

maybe AHFOD era as well as MX, since that other video only goes up to VIVA

• Like 1

well... i have a few other Coldplay fanart things going on at the moment, but i think i can find time in my schedule somewhere to make a Buckin video :wideeyed:

so, maybe if other people have suggestions for what should go in it, i'll start compiling videos :wacko:

Really??:bliss:

Thank you so much!!

I am sure you will find a lot of material in the previous pages of this thread.

But I think this moment is a must !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id=5NX2iUjLKig;t=223

:jbcm:

• Like 2

I was thinking about making a Buckin video one day as well! The are no new ones on YouTube...

@flockofbirds222 great minds think alike ;)

GS era can also be in the vid, @coldplayisawesome?

So, for that era, there is a vid where J and C are interviewed for someone from iHeartradio, it has so much Buckin and btw is a short nice clip.

yes, of course! sometimes i forget about GS era because it was so short that it feels like it never happened :P

• Like 1

so I am a bit late for the anniversary :uhoh2: but anyway, this 1st week of September marks the 20th Buckin anniversary. We don't know the exact date but we know they met on the orientation week at their 1st year of college in 1996!!

Usually I would post tons of photos & videos showing their love along the years, but I thought of just sharing my favourite Buckin photo. Sometimes 1 photo says it all :heart:[ATTACH=full]5877[/ATTACH]

so in 2009 I has already fallen in love with the band & at that time I was only following their news via their official site & watching liver performances on youtube. Roadie#42 blogs were a real treat at the time & this I think is a photo from one of them. the 1st photo I saved on my computer of Buckin (didn't even know there was a ship name for them back then), but this photo made me feel something special was/is present.

Perhaps in the way Chris gently puts his hand on Jonny's shoulder, can't tell if he was leaning on him for support or giving him a pet or just seeking physical contact. Jonny is hiding his mouth so his facial expression can not be seen (was he gasping or laughing of just focusing on something?) but his presence at the center of the photo is so steady & gives a sense of trust & confidence. They are facing opposite directions reflecting perhaps their very different characters but they manage to meet at the middle at a safe haven between all the differences. The fact that both their faces are not clearly visible so you can't tell if they were talking or was it a moment of reflection. The way this photo just emanates calmness & serenity. A sort of Far from the madding crowd kind of photo if you know what I mean.

excuse me for blabbering, :sweatdrop: perhaps none of this makes any sense but I hope you'll excuse me. It's not like we celebrate 20th anniversary every day..

So happy anniversary to these 2 dorks :bliss:Here is to another 20 years full of love, friendship & sexy times :charming: :vuvuzela::vuvuzela::vuvuzela:

• Like 11

Guest diogo_sg
so I am a bit late for the anniversary :uhoh2: but anyway, this 1st week of September marks the 20th Buckin anniversary. We don't know the exact date but we know they met on the orientation week at their 1st year of college in 1996!!

Usually I would post tons of photos & videos showing their love along the years, but I thought of just sharing my favourite Buckin photo. Sometimes 1 photo says it all :heart:[ATTACH=full]5877[/ATTACH]

so in 2009 I has already fallen in love with the band & at that time I was only following their news via their official site & watching liver performances on youtube. Roadie#42 blogs were a real treat at the time & this I think is a photo from one of them. the 1st photo I saved on my computer of Buckin (didn't even know there was a ship name for them back then), but this photo made me feel something special was/is present.

Perhaps in the way Chris gently puts his hand on Jonny's shoulder, can't tell if he was leaning on him for support or giving him a pet or just seeking physical contact. Jonny is hiding his mouth so his facial expression can not be seen (was he gasping or laughing of just focusing on something?) but his presence at the center of the photo is so steady & gives a sense of trust & confidence. They are facing opposite directions reflecting perhaps their very different characters but they manage to meet at the middle at a safe haven between all the differences. The fact that both their faces are not clearly visible so you can't tell if they were talking or was it a moment of reflection. The way this photo just emanates calmness & serenity. A sort of Far from the madding crowd kind of photo if you know what I mean.

excuse me for blabbering, :sweatdrop: perhaps none of this makes any sense but I hope you'll excuse me. It's not like we celebrate 20th anniversary every day..

So happy anniversary to these 2 dorks :bliss:Here is to another 20 years full of love, friendship & sexy times :charming: :vuvuzela::vuvuzela::vuvuzela:

Happy birthday, Buckin! Stay strong [emoji5]

i love your description of this picture almost as much as i inexplicably love these two men and their friendship :P :jbcm:

Chris_Jonny.jpg

• Like 2

i love your description of this picture almost as much as i inexplicably love these two men and their friendship :P :jbcm:

Thank you so much. :blush: this is really something coming from the queen of this thread. Nice to see you back at posting regularly.

& perhaps for their anniversary all Buckin shippers may please post their favourite video/ photo of them :wacky:

• Like 1

I think Chris said at the last Tour concert last Sunday that they have met 20 years ago in about a week.

So I guess it is around 10 or 11th of September.

I did a search on the UCL website but couldn't find the correct date.

What I did find in their archive:

[ATTACH=full]5882[/ATTACH]

• Like 6